Deca please... Some things I want Deca to fix and add. Pt 2

Hey, I changed my IGN to Wink, so thatā€™s pretty cool but anyway, here are some more things I would like changed or done.

I hate having to ask my guildies what Realm they are in when they call out an event, or if I just switched servers and I want to avoid TP cooldown. My idea is that the number of people under the realm is changed. I think we all already know that the Realm ā€œfillsā€ at 85 (not really, but thatā€™s what DECA tries to enforce). If you got rid of the useless 85 and added the number of guild members in each Realm in green text after the slash, it would be a lot more useful. So it would be more of a ratio than a fraction I guess.
Here is what I mean:

_84/<color=#52E322>29
84 is the number of players and 29 is the number of guild members

I noticed that when the little red spider things in midlands go into a river or body of water, their HP bars switch to their heads, but I donā€™t think this happens for any other enemy. I think making the HP bar remain visible and not ā€œsubmergedā€ is a pretty important thing, so you that be fixed for all enemies?

When rogues cloak, their HP bar disappears. It is actually kind of scary because when you are cloaked is the most important time to be aware of your health.

This one is more of a question. The new Moon Bunny pet skinā€™s walking sprites are a little weird. Iā€™m not sure if it was intentional, but when it walks, it turns into a fluffy circle with eyes and bunny ears. It loses the shape of a bunny and becomes circular though. I thought maybe this was to make it seem like a moon or something, but I donā€™t really know. Either way it looks bad and I was hopĀ§ing you could change it in some way.

Lastly, could their be an option in the menu, when you right click a personā€™s name, to copy their name. As in Ctrl ā€˜Cā€™ copy. Could this also be done for their text? It would be useful for reporting them as a scammer quickly or if they have weird characters in their name that you canā€™t discern (like a lowercase L ā€œlā€ and an uppercase I ā€œIā€).

Btw, could someone check my html for the numbers under the portal. That 29 is supposed to be green.

Deca please... Some things I want Deca to fix and add. Pt. 3

I think itā€™s a nifty Idea, but instead you could do a Decamenu toggle to see the number of guildies in a dungeon or portal. The x/85 Is still good for new players who donā€™t understand the concept or just for visual clarity.

Well the ?/85 isnā€™t necessary. Itā€™s not like normal dungeons have it. Clands and many other dungeons have player caps though. I donā€™t think it would affect the new player experience in any way.

:slight_smile:

High key, I was hoping for more than two commentsā€¦ bump. :expressionless:

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.