Detective Case #1 "iScrub"

Hello realm community! This post is designed to find the culprit of this youtube channel, through the use of communal detective work. We’re no 4chan or reddit zerg rush of people who can brute force the problem, but I think we can work together to take down this troll.

Culprit: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJWoLtBhMoilqTbIIpycJEA
Guild: https://www.realmeye.com/guild/Pollen

On their latest video, we can recognize a huntress with a significant amount of fame. I cross checked everyone’s realmeye who has public profiles, and found no one to match, which means that they have a private profile on realmeye. Nonetheless, I’ve started to message the players who were killed in hopes of discovering their IGN. The player Hotrodanb had direct contact over private message, and is our lead to find this troll’s IGN.

This community might be toxic, but there’s also good players here too. Together we can help bring change, one troll or hacker at a time.

Message to the Realmeye Form: This is not a witch hunt, nor are we accusing any players of any acts they may or may have not committed.

Oh hey pollen. Worst guild imo

• In pollen
  • Hidden realmeye profile
  • players killed might know name

That’s why he said that he will stop the troller/hacker one by one. It doesn’t matter if it’s more than one; he just wants to find out who’s behind this

Honestly who cares lets just put the full Guild of pollen to blame

No mercy huh shatter

Nope,

oh man i love iScrub i hope he makes more videos

I’m pretty sure someone on Reddit already released his ign :thinking:

Hey ,
HeyItsWii

I agree that we should untie to bring change.
However i think you might be goin about it wrong.
I am not critising your leads or follow up plan but yours methadology of thinking and thus i have a few questions for you.
What are you to do when you find the culprit’s IGN?
You must be aware that this troll COULD possibly be more than one person. Aren’t you?
Now i have some questions regarding the culprit.
What is, as of rght now , the most valuable piece of informaton we hold against the troll?
Why might the culprit be doing this (possibly for fun) and what might he/she gain?
Is the troll using methods of hacking or abusing a ‘work-around’ in the game?

Now for the Realm Eye Forum:
HeyItsWii has already made it clear that this isn’t a witch hunt. Thus we are not attacking Anyones real-life identity. Iit is up to them to protect there account details and we have not, nor will we, misuse or abuse anyones real life identity. This is an issue i would like to contribute to as it has cost me in the game.

Why’d you post that on 2 accounts?

His IGN was already discovered a long time ago. It’s Bodilyfluids. Just ask the people who were dragged on and they’ll tell you.

Based on the video itself and checking out the guild members I’ve found someone who matches. I don’t want to say their name but you can go check to see for yourself.

What I did was look at their pet. If you see in the video, they use a brown pup pet. And if you look at the guilds top pets, there is only one brown pup pet and its has lvl 50 heal. This matches perfectly because if you see starting around 4:40, their huntress takes around 100 damage from the parasite they are dragging. The pet then heals them 23 hp. And if you check, there is only one level where a pet heals 23 and that is if you have lvl 50 heal…

So like I said, I dont want to put the persons IGN down because this isn’t the final nail in the coffin or anything. There are of course somethings that dont fit perfectly. You can check it out yourself if you want.

I appreciate all the replies. I will compile our findings together, at a later date. The final goal is contacting deca, but before then, we need to have everything in order. The last thing I ever would want to do is submit a false report, or get someone innocent caught up in this.

but thats over 10 letters OwO

I was watching his vids and at the end of his last one he admits to making his realmeye private. While he could be lying, he could also be telling the truth, so all you did was add a major suspect. Besides I saw a couple people say his name is already known anyways.

Pollen is just a facepalm of a guild.

Wait does everyone know about this guild somehow? I must have missed the memo

Its pretty obvious watching the video because you can see guildies talking

Before he/she turned their Realmeye profile private, the founder of Pollen had some kind of hack on his description. Also Pollen has a sort of bad reputation.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.