Discord not friendly to new people/coming back after years.

I came back and had to make a new acc for exalt for some reason i couldn’t get my old one back. And from the gist of what little i got from trying to get verified in the lost halls/shatters discord. feels like they have to deal with a lot of bullshit from people making alts/cheaters or some shit. But for who knows how many people who are actually just using the one account and getting denied. got to 6/8 after a week and mastering dungeons like para/Cdepths/ect . unable to do the end game dungeons cause pubs are absolute garbage. and getting denied for month old account on verification into those two discords…

I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues with the realm discords; unfortunately, realmeye forums are unaffiliated with them or any discord for that matter, so if you have any issues with them, I’m afraid we’re unable to help you much here. You’ll have to speak with whoever’s in charge of the discord.

This is a lot more common than some people think, even with reputable players vouching, many new players are denied in verification.

join smaller discords like malice, phaedras soul, crown hunters.

Based on the OPs fame history he didn’t play for 4 months