Do Forum Mods give any warning or notification of a ban? What justifies a ban?

@Four exactly. I clarified and apologised, yet the forum mods have banned me and failed to reply to any sort of message I tried to send to them.

People off-forums and PRIMARILY from Reddit (I don’t even use Reddit ffs) are harassing me, leading me to think that forum members here have gone and posted witch hunts for me on Reddit. I wouldn’t know.

It doesn’t help that the world’s top guild has my fucking meme as their description. (Nightingale, Idk if changed)

social experiments

@Valkenrath i linked you a post on this topic, go there.

No people simply showed others the thread and those others made their own opinion on you, no ones going around saying “yo go mess with this guy”

:ok_hand:

You did the wrong picture I think you meant to send this ledgend

I’m pretty sure they give you a warning if you do something wrong. If you do something terrible, that is obviously violating the rules, then you might get banned instantly.

I think its quite self-explanatory in your case.

But why didnt you just ask the mods via Re message instead of bringing this up here?

I distinctly remember you forging a fake answer from Support specifically for that thread.

smh

Your excuse is so overused it has its own ED article.

Have you tried PMing the mods before making this thread? I’m not saying we shouldn’t be discussing this, just that it might get you a faster answer.

sorry, but I don’t think we even have that many active people in our guild. Of the active ones they rarely ever talk.

So what? you got banned? move on… nothing great about the forums, this can be a worth life learning lesson, at least you can learn something from a 8-bit game.[quote=“Valkenrath, post:11, topic:9651”]
I get from almost 100 people
[/quote]

I don’t think someone like GZHD or SLLVDLLR get that many PMs a day…

I did to 3 mods and @MrEyeball, yet no reply after weeks and weeks

They dont have their memes plastered all over the Internet.

Did you try stu? He’s on re a good bit

Just to make sure, this isnt another “social experiment”, is it?

HEEEY IT’S SIIILVER DOLLAR

S L V R D L L R

so apparently your more popular than every famous Ytuber now?[quote=“Mynamerr, post:30, topic:9651”]
Just to make sure, this isnt another “social experiment”, is it?
[/quote]

well hes right on this one, they aren’t very active through private messaging.

-_- haven’t I clarified that I screwed up already?

Actually, they did, although not every day
NeedAWig once got PMs from 120+ diff people in a stream and GHZD used to get even more back in the day before he expressed his discontent to the PMs, then it decreased

I’m never forgiving you, you deserve a ban

@DreadDrake you got banned for, like, a day from Reddit. I’m banned until I’m 40 years old.
Just because Warrior and Mystic are on-par for my favorite classes doesn’t mean you can give me salt (yes I know you recruited others to shitspam me)

Apology & Explanations (drama llama)

lol, well that’s in a stream, your popularity jumps a bit then, also why didn’t u deny this before. [quote=“Valkenrath, post:33, topic:9651”]
GHZD used to get even more back in the day
[/quote]

ohh… so your almost a GZHD…
no, you exaggerated too much

@Scorchmist of course I did, but you used a logistic that doesn’t make sense because GHZD and SLVRDLLR (idk about DLLR actually) really did get 100s of pms a day. If you can detect I’m exaggerating, say it without using an inconsistent logistic.

do people rlly need to still toxic? he’s have explain everything and saying sorry

Except I didn’t

Also I’m not about you liking warrior or that you banned me. Asking for sincere help, then openly admitting that it was all a spoof are the reason more than half the community is so toxic.

I think it’s better than Reddit and easier to use (also not firewalled)
And having a community to discuss RotMG is nice, but having to log out of my main every time I want to use the forums now is tedious af.

only certain sprites are 8x8 pixels, that’s not what an 8-bit game is defined as.