AND

insert creative reply here

Yey

How about mountain dew? ;-;

Eyyy ill do that later next

nope

Why isn’t Vit Coca Cola?

Maybe because coca cola isnt red?

I was gonna say “the only thing that’s red is ____'s star”, but that doesn’t work in this post ;-;

k

You see I was going for the coke bottle rather than the can and the bottle has a black liquid and a red label.

Believe it or not, I’ve given this some serious thought before, and I really don’t think there’s a good drink for Def. (Besides mercury. But that’s not really a drink.)

So I halfway approve. If I could give you half a like, I would.

Honestly I didn’t even think it through I just made it in a minute or so xD I’m not sad if I don’t get any likes or whatever just wanted to know what people thought :slight_smile:

But the Pepsi liquid isn’t blue?

Buuuuuuuut Pepsi is blue? yes?

Can you see through a Pepsi can?

Can you see through a Coke can?

If the can can be seen through it’s a glass can-non

Clearly you didn’t read. I stated that the def pot was a coke bottle not a coke can. At the time I didnt know what to make the wisdom and first thing that came to my head was… PEPSI

:+1:

lmao. silly, just silly…
while we’re on this copyright infringing topic, ever notice candy ring looks awfully similar to the childhood favorite ring pop candy? Not sure if this is still a popular candy, actually…
and, how the buster katana looks a lot like the buster sword from final fantasy 7?

think about it…
j/k, don’t