Does the Cave of a Thousand tresures need a whitebag drop?

I have no life besides school so Realmeye Wiki is nice to read sometimes.

But why “Mid-Tier”?

Because you can literally stand on the boss without taking much damage.
It’s a ridiculously easy dungeon on maxed or some unmaxed characters, and if you don’t believe that, you should look at the Forbidden Jungle’s Necromancer Set.

I’ve been thinking for a while about what kind of white bag the Cave of a Thousand Treaures could have, and I think I have a pretty good idea for one, but it needs a nerf and more refinement. The whitebag would be a treasure of some sort absolutely encrusted in jewels to go along with the theme of the dungeon. Upon equipping it, you would gain loot and tier drop potion boosts, but I am not sure how to nerf the item so that it is not OP. Maybe it could daze you or weaken you, but the main thing I want to prevent is someone using this ring as a swapout to gain better loot by switching it out with their main ring as the boss is dying. I was hoping there could be some sort of way to “soulbound an item to a character,” but this too would be unfair because equipping it would render an entire character stuck with this item. So the idea needs a nerf, but I really can’t think of a way to do it.

No, we don’t. I can agree with having a whitebag drop from The cave of a Thousand Treasures, but it would have to be weak in comparison to other whitebags that require a little bit of skill to get. When you consider how rare this dungeon is, nobody would get it, but that doesn’t mean it should drop an OP item. The dungeon is way too easy for it to drop anything much stronger than the Forgotten Jungle necro set.

4 idea threads for the Cave of a thousand treasures
First idea
Second Idea
Third idea
Fourth idea (this one is mine)

The forbidden Jungle Necromance UT set is at the lower end on the UT spectrum in my eyes, the only redeemable item is the staff because of it’s rate of fire, extra 0.4 range and the nice lookin projectiles, otherwise it’s very low tier. Furthermore the Forbidden Jungle is far more accessible than the Cave of a Thousand Treasure as it has a regulated drop rate.
It’s like saying that the Wand of the Bulwark is too high damgin to drop from a snake pit.

Snethno drops the Wand of the Bulwark, nuff said.

By the time you unlock Ninja, you SHOULD be at 10 stars anyways.

Imo the biggest reason it doesnt have a white right now is because its key isnt sold in the nexus. Deca wont make a white for the dungeon since they wont actually directly make any money from it from extra key sales.

It definitely needs its own UT drop, just maybe not a white bag one.

The problem is, snake pit is harder than CoaTT, and bulwark is in no way OP, it’s useless in most circumstances.

:coat: c0@+T

French Fry Sword. Lol I Wanted A French Fry Sword That Shot French Fries For A While But I Suck With Sprites So…

But it is now.

OK, but what does this have to do with my post?

Oh my, what happened here?

Obviously, the Cave doesn’t need a whitebag drop, but I don’t think it would hurt to add one.
Instead, however, I think that it should drop a UT set that’s half-decent and somewhat weak (like the Forbidden Jungle set, only a little bit better). Due to laziness, a limit of time, and lack of inspiration, I’m not going to come up with an entire UT set for this dungeon to drop (at least, not now :eyes:), but I do think that it should be for the Ninja. Back before the Cave dropped from Djinns, the dungeon used to only be accessible by reaching level 20 on a Ninja for the first time with a Kongregate account. Due to this (and the fact that there isn’t yet a Ninja set), I think it would be awesome for the Cave to drop a UT set for the Ninja. As for the set, it shouldn’t be too useful, but it also shouldn’t be too rare of a drop. It may be a rare dungeon, but it’s on the lower end of difficulty.

Sorry for the wall of text :stuck_out_tongue:

…I “cone-d” up “eith” an idea… image

From my list of links, ideas 1, 2, and 4 are all for ninjas

It’d be cool if it had a rare chance to drop something related to treasure hunting, like a reference to a golden vanity item (Midas’s glove, holy hand grenade, etc.) or a skin for rogue.
Or maybe a common drop could be loot drop potions as it makes sense with the theme of the dungeon, and given how rarely CoTT is dropped farming for these potions can’t be abused either.