The Star of the Sunset

The Star of the Sunset

(Note that the sprite you see is each of the 20 individual stars)

A star formed by many ancestral spirits that have passed away and their souls have combined to create a powerful blinding star.

Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 95
  • Shots: 20 (shots are formed in a hollow circle)
  • Damage (Per Shot): 120 Armor piercing
  • Range: 10
  • Effect: Rotates 360 degrees (starts spinning at 4 tiles after launch)
  • Stat Bonus: +4 SPD
  • Special properties: None
  • Fame Bonus: 6%
  • Feed Power: 1300

Obtained From:

• Tinkerer Quest (turn in Kageboshi and Midnight Star)

More info

I made this star in a sense that it would be a ancient spell pierce that you could aim at enemies though it’s fairly hard to obtain it would be nice to have a star made for only damage instead you giving decent damage and speedy. The reason why this star costs more MP than ancient spell pierce is because while ancient spell pierce has a damage range this star has a set solid base damage so you know that if you land all you shots in even if you have 1 att you will always be doing atleast 240 damage. However the downside to this is the fact that it is extremely has to land all shots in (however this is a way to do that by hitting the enemy with the edge of the star grinding all 20 shots, though it is not stated the rotation speed is just enough for you to make grinding all those stars against the enemy is possible). Eventually i want to also make a ring and an armor to make a ninja UT set with this as the star and the Ray Katana as the weapon post possible thoughts and ideas for stats for the ring and armor below :D.

Does the Cave of a Thousand tresures need a whitebag drop?

Holy shit, I really like this idea, but this would make it a really broken EP. I do, however, support the idea of trading in items for another item.

Interesting. I actually think it’s balanced because it’ll be hard to land all the shots.

just as hard to land all shots like a perfect spellbomb… except way harder :D.

I like it. I am a fan of DPS classes and I would use this.

My biggest problem is that it’s doigna 360 turn in 6 tiles which means that it’s probably moving horizontally really fast while moving vertically really slowly. Going to look strange. My biggest problem may be that although it’s a interesting star, it may not be worth trading in the two stars for

ReEEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the sprite is on like happy pills, but otherwise its pretty good

Sprite looks a little similar to my Magma Hoop…Well, it actually doesn’t matter because this is pretty much one of the only styles for spriting a ninja star. And yours looks better anyways. Well done on the idea.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.