Doran's Great Shield

Shield look like item from
Doom™

Yeah, same. Just imagine a shield shooting 300 shots

The game would just crash

Daze for 5 whole second seems pretty fucking OP to me. I like it!

Daze is extremely OP with this shield.

People who dont like to use this forum, why?

Well, since the enemy can still shoot, it’s actually the opposite of OP unless the enemy is immune to Stun, but not Daze.

Only does 300-400 damage total since it doesn’t stack… This should be changed @YinYearn .

It barely has any Defense on it, so it’s dangerous to use on enemies with a load of shotguns. That’s totally fine.

It also has a cooldown… so if you miss… ya know. 4.5 second wait.

And look at that MP cost…

So if anything, this shield is underpowered. Highly situational though. I like it.

Heres the thing though. Thats 5 seconds of daze. imagine o2, he can be stunned. If you daze oryx, he is literally way way easier to stun now since someone dazed him. Same goes for some other enemies as well.

No… Too long daze time. You do have to get close to use it but it’s too op and the drop rate is too high.

People who dont like to use this forum, why?

I like this item, but I feel like it should be less common as a drop. At least 1/100, maybe 1/150-200.

Also, 5 seconds is a bit too long. Yes, the Shield costs more MP than Tiered Shields, but the effect lasts for an extra 2 seconds, which is enough time to have regenerated the MP. I’d reduce the Daze duration to only 3 seconds, and have the cooldown be 2.5 seconds.

when i made this shield i made it so it would be a QoT for a melee if you compare this to QoT this dazes for longer and has a lower cooldown but has lower range and a higher mana cost but has the same damage as ogmur remember if you compare the two QoT could be considered just as OP with a 4 second duration but much longer range and a lower mana cost.

is that a 16x16 sprite i see?

no it’s 8X8

by any chance are you a league fan?

no i played it once but i never became a fan

;(
how sad

Basic and simple solution. I’d say the daze duration is a little on the long side, even though you need to get up and personal. Personally would decrease to 4 ish. Maybe 3.5 sec

Also, nice sprite

that would basically make it worse than QoT because as you mentioned you have to get up close and personal which puts you at risk also you do have a higher MP cost this is all done to balance it out and either make it a rival or surpass QoT.

Yes but it is also for a class with much more defense, vitality, and health.

Not going to lie, I’ve always felt daze would fit much much better on shields then stun.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.