Dungeon Vote banning and Removal of popper’s power of kick people

u realise that this is in a max eff run right they totes deserve it

I like the suggestion of a voteban but like people were saying it would go wrong in smaller numbers. Even though I dont 100% agree with popper being able to kick I still think its a better option and kinda important.

Edit: I also really havent seen much abuse from key poppers tbh but thats just me

I kinda think I know. Something to do with the rl cheating/using a hacked client?

From what i see it’s pub halls not max eff, also can you explain why max eff would deserve it?

I’ve heard all this stuff about “max eff,” what is that? I hear it mentioned when people are talking about fame trains.

Max eff is a discord focused at obtaining max efficiency in lh. In order to obtain max efficiency they encourage cheating and hacking. @PiterGPL which is probably the reason why Arex feels it is deserved

Didn’t know they encourage it, but if it’s true, why aren’t they banned already?

I am wondering the same thing

trent only leads max eff runs :monkey:

Why are you giving us a reason to kick everyone in the dungeon as your reason that the power should be removed?

A bunch of hackers getting kicked from a dungeon? I’m down for that.

I didn’t know they were hackers :frowning:

Keyers dont abuse power

:thinking:

Bump
Have you been kicked out of a lh run bc you left discord vc because of lag and you get kicked because of that?!?!?!

W

H

Y

N e c r o

Why didn’t this close. It’s been 4 months. I’d rather not be reminded of my stupidity

IDK man…

:nauseated_face:

bu wy

just don’t do keys imo