Encore glitch?

wait whys the trickster still alive???

Pretty sure you did so much dps you skipped the phase like a tomb boss?

No, it wouldn’t skip phases like that. There’s an instance where they DO skip phases. but all that causes it to do is activate ALL FOUR PUPPETS AT ONCE(aka hell)

PPE (btw lel xd)?

That should happen if the boss gets roflstomped in the first 2 seconds after activating. Would make it way more fun…

it DOES happen

Me likey. Never seen it but then I play on the quieter AE server.

During the encore event, yeah. If there’s 50+ people going to janus because some fgt didn’t listen to me when i said not to destroy the last statue, yeah.

No

The bug is that when a massive amount of dmg is done while the Puppet Master 2 is activating his 1st phase, he will skip straight to 3rd phase activation, and never trigger the 2nd phase trickster minion.

It doesn’t matter in normal times but like @HerpDerryO says it is a danger during any bonus chest event in the Encore because without the trix puppet activating, the bonus chest won’t spawn. And when some brainiac starts Ogmuring or Cursing while the whole realm is in there… :unamused:

Event ended too early?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.