Enduring Myths of Rotmg

RIP scorchmist :sob:

Scorchy Borchy is the legend 27

I managed to quit.

But…

Only for a couple months. You eventually come back to rotmg, especially when it changes owner, or for motmg free stuff.

ppe=more white bags

no ppe = RNG

“Loot stealing” - it’s just a myth! You have your own RNG roll and it decides if you are lucky or not.

RNG or "Effort system"?

Void Entity Is Hard.

Wait hold on, explain that please

RNG is independent to the person, other people aren’t involved

Dirk in last slot was an old one :smile:

Really? so that means it IS kind of like the “effort system”, with your chance at a white bag being independent, except ITS STILL BASED ON RNG

not really the “effort system”…? I just said RNG is person-specific?

I mean, you have your own “rng independence”, right?

define rng independence :thinking:

As far as I know, your rolls and others’ rolls do not affect one another

Basically, just because someone gets a white doesn’t mean you WON’T, because its all based on your RNG roll of the die rather than dependent on other’s RNG rolls (i.e. someone else gets a white means that you won’t)

Wait, this isn’t real? Have I been bamboozled?!?!

I remember believing that if a realm lasted long enough, eventually the Leviathans would reach the lowlands/beach. Leviathans actually drift very slightly southeast (because of the way their movement pattern works), so I always wondered if it would be possible for them to end up on the beach after a long enough time.

I remember someone with a Div heal pet running around in lava because if he ran in a circle in lava 30 times without leaving he would have a 3x better chance at a Dblade, is this a common belief or just a small one, i’ve seen 2 people do it, but i don’t know if it was a small group tricked into this.

…That’s a weird one.

There is probably a bunch of weird and strange ones out there that never catch on.