Enduring Myths of Rotmg

but I thought the myth would be that it decreases your loot chances

I always knew it as you canā€™t get whites, not lower loot chances.

Thatā€™s what I thought the myth was , if you break the tables it lowers the chances of white bag from boss , or so I was told years agoā€¦

I suppose itā€™s all rolled in together, ā€œdestroy the table means less lootā€ whether lower drop % or no white bags. Needless to say I would loudly destroy every lab table I ever found to laugh in the face of this myth (& try to ā€˜disproveā€™ it for any believers who were with me).

The loot system is awsome!

@GHZD disproved it

I believe it did, but I canā€™t say from experience. @GHZD says it did though.

kendo works for @CandyShi

lowkey want to kill him and take his whites

If you kill a lesser god, you may find two fire swords.

This information about the healing babies has changed my life~!

Donā€™t hurt me pls ;_;

It has to be backpack 7th slot btw

I always remember the myth that you had to clear the Forbidden Jungle otherwise you wouldnā€™t get the Cyan bags

Never heard of that one before, and DEFINITELY isnt true

SACRIFICE YOUR MOST BELOVED CLASS TO GET WHITEā€¦
Giving away Items for free(high tier) So you can get good loot.

after reading this post itā€™s only made me now realize how superstitious the realm community is :joy:

Well yeh, that is to be expected from a game with this heavy RNG.
People just happen to get lucky multiple times with the same specific circumstance, like with a fire sword or a kendo stick in their inventory, and they make connections to try to make sense of things.

I personally keep a kendo stick on all of my characters, and have been ever since I first picked one up, but that is mostly just for teh lulz.

Brings back memories of me as a blue star cursing under my breath whenever people would break those, causeā€™ I thought it ruined my chances for a mad robe

Oh yeah memories of this one, I joined in this craze for a little while after some hardcore EUW jungle farmer blue/red star convinced me to help clear. Cstaff always used to have a place in my inv in those days, for its slight extra range, allowing you to stand behind normal staff users and use them as meatshields while still hitting with your shots, heheh.

evil

the beach bum sb bag used to ba able to do that to trade uts and such but it was patched a long time ago.
or so Iā€™ve been told