Enemies disappearing still in attack animation; become invisible and invincible

This has only popped up for me while playing Samurai and killing an enemy with a wakizashi. Instead of dying they disappear and and their final attack continues, with common enemies leaving their range and returning respawns them, however with bosses I have found no way to make them come back.

They are not invincible, aoe effects kill them in that state [ie. genesis spell(and diplo), traps, doku, etc.]

Or to make them reappear you get them out of your render zone and come back, for bosses i dunno, run to the farthest place in the boss room from them i guess, or use any aoe at your disposal

I have also gotten this glitch numerous times since MOTMG started, mainly in Shatters but I got it for the first time outside that dungeons vs. an Ent Ancient today. Fortunately I was able to kill each of them as they glitched, but I have also nearly died several times due to enemies continuing to attack despite appearing exactly as though they have died with no healers to bring them back.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.