Epic Hive Sword! (Stats + Sprites)

Proof?

I checked and I could only find the The Hive.

its gonna be released soon its in Duggie’s Video

Are you going to believe that? I don’t even think he is in DECA

DECA posted it on reddit too

Did you even read the patch notes? they said that they were making the epic hive.

^^^ thx

The sword is extremely plain. Try giving it a more unique shape and some more better defined colors. :sunglasses:

Cool idea, sprite looks a bit plain tho
Feed could be lower

btw I saw you in that one lod
0/8 squad unite

Did @Mrunibro let you make items for his dungeon?

this is only idea so whats wrong?

Yeah, an idea probably made without permission. If you were posting random stuff about my dungeon, how would you think I would feel?

Well if they compliment the design and actually make a good concept/complete concept, sure

If they make it look like a joke, I’d be kinda ticked.

My opinion:

Makes the indomitable useless (oh wait it already is)

LOOOOOL with that logic nobody should make any weapon/armor ideas unless they completely make the dungeon or get explicit permission from whoever developed the idea. This would include fanfics and fan art about any movie/book/manga/TV show.

ikr plus its sb and ptw only (unless you’re lucky enough to get a white from Red but then it may be the much better FDBA)

Actually they’re just like any other ut except being sold in the nexus.

wait…

So a demonblade that pierces

its like saying “dont make item ideas for avatar/toxic/septavius. did you got permission from the creator?” did you think they’re dont have creator? they have and people still create UT ideas from them and you dont even say something. only this one as far as i see

Maybe for a hive weapon, you could incorporate slowing somehow? Though that might be sort of op.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.