Epic Magic Woods

With my big Azamoth project nearly finished (stay tuned, it’s still not too late to join), I’ve decided to make another dungeon. The Heroic Magic Woods. I think a big problem players have had with MW is the fact that it spawns at quite a fairly rare rate, and isn’t really that worth doing. For newer players it’s a good dungeon to get them going, but is only accessible through godlands and ent ancients. With pretty rare drop rates.

With Heroic Dungeons in the game for UDL and Abyss, I think it would be a good idea for the magic woods, with some new whites.

Like the other Heroic dungeons it will keep some of the same enemies, but in the Magic Woods they are corrupted (just an excuse for me to give them cool colors), more powerful just like the other heroic dungeons minions. Corrupted Ent Gods would also be found in the dungeon. Interested? Join the discord! @Toastrz I know you were in charge of the original magic woods, and unlike Azamoth, I really set my eyes on this dungeon being an addition to the game. Would be really awesome if we could have the creator of the original MW behind this project.

Is this a heroic dungeon, or an epic one? Because this is sort of unclear which is is. In the title, you refer to it as an epic version, so it will be heavily based off the original magic woods, in themes and enemies, but then you constantly refer to it as a heroic dungeon, which I think we should keep differentiated from epic dungeons in terms of classification.

heroic

so, petless? Hmmmm… Out of interest how do you define the difference between a heroic dungeon and an epic one?

heroic is petless and pretty much just an upgraded version of the original dungeon, epic is heavily based off the original dungeon

Thats how i define it, but ya see, if this has an entirely new set, and you want to mess about with the colour scheme, this is going to look a bit like a deadock waters compared to pcave, not a heroic udl to a normal udl, right? So we end up with this being a petless dungeon heavily based off the original dungeon…
Primarily I’m just concerned this will end up with everyone using petless dungeons in their ideas to pull pets out of the game, which I’m not sure is a good solution.

The staff really looks like the K.I.D.D force staff and orb pretty much looks the same

That’s what everyone’s been saying except my staff is older

pukes

Honestly this looks like it would work so much better as an epic version, you’re already “corrupting” the enemies and you’re adding new whites, why not just go the whole way?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.