Error in ST Crate descriptions

The description of the Mystery Huntress ST Crate refers to possibly spawning a Mini Swarming Huntress Skin. Surely this is an error and is supposed to be Mini Horticultural Huntress Skin, no?

(Screenshot from the official announcement. From what I can see in the static.drips, item 0x6421, this error is also showing there).

It’s also wrong in the description for Mystery ST Crate (item 0x641c), referring to the same skin - not sure if this crate item has been released yet, no screenshot.

Also (this one is trivial, but while we’re here might as well write it here) there’s an inconsistency between the descriptions of the crates:

The Priest Crate (0x641f) and the Mystery ST Crate (0x641c) descriptions say:
Open it to get one of the following: [colon at the end]

The Huntress Crate (0x6421) and Warrior Crate (0x6420) say:
Open it to get one of the following. [full stop at the end]

I pointed that out a while ago.

I did search before post, but nothing found. Or do you mean off-forum?

Little bit of both.

Think I pointed out the ST Campaign reading ‘Swarming huntress’; didn’t post the crate. But I did report the crate elsewhere.

That was fixed quite a while ago, not sure how you’re seeing this now.

ok after looking into it more i think you got it from the st set post itself. Funnily enough, the version with the period never actually made it to prod and was only on testing (which is where the image is from).

tldr both are fixed

edit:

turns out im just bad at reading

Ah okay, sorry in that case, I must have been looking at the very first iteration of them, and didn’t realise.

Edit: looking in the more recent static.drips yes I see they’re fixed. Thanks I’ll update the wiki.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.