EU Guild Dynasty is recruiting! [EUN2]

Hello everyone!
Dynasty is an arguably new guild that was founded on the 14th of March 2018 with the intend to create a tightly-knitted community based on friendship and equality. We do not tolerate any kind of cheating, griefing and crashing whatsoever!

Our reason for recruiting new members are inactive members within Dynasty. We have about 10-15 open slots. If you are interested in joining, pm me or one of our Leaders/Officers ingame/on Discord. We also have a text channel on the Dynasty Discord where you can apply!
XIroNHawKâ €|â €IroNHawK#1000
GravitiBâ €|â €Graviti#0293

discord.gg/rds4q4M

Edit: Recruiting is almost done we only have about 5 more slots to fill until we close down and we are not planning to open anytime soon again! We are also running weekly guild voids now since our “member picking phase” is almost over and we’d like to stay as we are.

Did you make the poster urself? How long did it take?

I made it myself, yes. Took me about 2 hours

Nice post, you’ll probably get some members very quickly.

I would probably have tried to join it if it wasn’t for the need to farm fames for hours.

Also my 4k base wizard died a few weeks ago so rip.

Good luck on rebuilding that wizzy

Not gonna try that for a while, it took me around 6 months to get to that point. Thanks anyway.

Dropped in to say that your poster looks amazing :heart: Good luck recruiting

Thanks! :smiley:
Not gonna lie, I took inspiration from the Beach Zone recruiting post on here xd
Very well made!

What discord is community?

Community is a fairly new discord created by Dieyougods that (for now at least) runs fast voids weekly.
It is based on 4 guilds: Idealists, Just Some Guild, Dynasty and Red Army. Only members from these guilds get to participate in runs.

ooh thats spoopy

bumpo

yeet

another cheeky bump

Edit: Recruiting is almost done we only have about 5 more slots to fill until we close down and we are not planning to open anytime soon again! We are also running weekly guild voids now since our “member picking phase” is almost over and we’d like to stay as we are.

Might as well bump with this edit

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.