Event Boss: King Midas

King Midas

Possibly one of the most rare and difficult monsters to encounter, King Midas can prove to be an extremely dangerous yet rewarding enemy to defeat. He is a Realm God that spawns very rarely, but upon death, he drops the Golden Arch (the portal to the Golden Netherworld) at a guaranteed rate.

Stats:

HP: 500,000
DEF: 70
EXP: 1,200

Attacks:

Damage: 240
Condition Effects: Stunned for 3s
Speed (tiles/second): 7
Range (tiles): 14

Damage: 370
Condition Effects: Blind for 5s
Speed (tiles/second): 5
Range (tiles): 11

Phases

Phase 1: Golden Waves
The Boss will shoot one wave of Golden Waves while vulnerable.
Taunt: “Yes…YES! The gold is all mine!”

Phase 2: Blood Shots
The Boss will shoot Blood Shots for about 10 seconds while invulnerable.
Taunt: “Bah! Is that all you got, you revolting mortals?”

Phase 3: Golden Waves 2
The Boss will shoot Golden Waves again, this time for 5 seconds, while vulnerable.
Taunt: “Oryx shall be pleased with me for killing these filthy sprites!”

After the third phase, the three phases will cycle without the taunts until the Boss’s HP is drained to 2,000.

Phase 4: Death
This phase will activate when the Boss’s HP is at 2,000
Taunt: “NO! Mortals, you have finally killed me, but the end is nowhere near!”

Drops

Cyan Bag:

Tier 11 Weapon
Tier 11 Armor
Tier 12 Armor
Tier 5 Ability

White Bag:

Scepter of Midas

Golden Arch

Is the boss stun immune or paralyze immune? Does it drop pots? It’d “Bee” better if there were more shots/phases imo. Overall it’s pretty good

Isn’t king Midas’s staff supposed to be all gold :thinking:

Interesting concept. Sprites could use a little work, especially king midas. It kind of looks like he’s sitting in a car.

500000 HP and 70 DEF and only drops T5 Abilities, T10 and 11 Weapons and T11 Armors? I think its worthy of higher and better loot Tiers.

I agree with @BurnixOne. Either lower the Hp or Def or better drops.
https://www.realmeye.com/signature-of/TheRaven

don’t do this please, the use of signatures is frowned upon here.

the sprites pls fix

What does the scepter actually (stats) ?

Tf is that boss sprite, again improve your sprinting pls, I am always open to helping people if they need it, just @ me and ask me to, but the idea itself isn’t that bad, 6/10

Already made it: Scepter of Divinity

Why is the sprite so uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

1. Not alot of shading.
  2. No outlines
  3. Guys or girls account isn’t even 2 months old yet. I’m sure they are trying to do their best but is still just new to everything. Plus this person probably wants to make sprites that are bigger than the formats on the RotMG sprite maker.

@GammaGamer I encourage you to keep trying sprites. I’m sure you will get better at shading and sprite making over time if you’re dedicated enough to it. I’m sure if you look at some of @Piggby work, you may learn a thing or two from it.

Here’s a link I found to one of his sprite threads…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.