Every Server is Full [Seems Fixed Now]

Huh, weird.

-> Changed title, since it’s back in effect, as it seems.

bert again?

this is honestly cancer

lol cant even get into the title screen

In the United States, the people that take part in DDoS attacks run the risk of being charged with legal offenses at the federal level, both criminally and civilly. The Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFAA) is the applicable law (18 U.S.C. §1030).

i think that the reason that the servers were not full in the morning is bc that is when bert is on (he told me he has like 500 accs) soo i feel like he plays in the morning and then when he has enough he turns on his botting program of whatever it is and the servers are like this for the rest of the day

ruining the game for everyone else. acting like a butthurt child.

Kinda weird that this keeps happening. Might be a server issue on Deca’s part?

no, i’m pretty sure it’s still bert

might not be bert

https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/hello-my-name-is-bert-and-i-have-been-framed/48803/4

…Who?
Don’t think I’ve heard of…whoever this is.
Some poor Deca intern who keeps messing with the servers on accident? lmao

bert. he’s a pretty well known uhh… griefer? hes done stuff like this before

make as you needed to type a code sent to your cellphone to enter the game… something like steam guard or something else…
problem solved

Well this is…
Great…not

Why do this?

hnnnnnngggg

Of course it’s bert, compare literally everything else sent by that account to that thread.

are u sure bc i dont think its him his behavior has changed on discord and he no longer chats in max eff non stop (like he used to) he might be telling the truth for once…

ive been keeping up with bert’s antics for the past two years and it just keeps getting better. love this, its good fun watching the community melt down over this

this has happened in the past it was pretty much guaranteed to happen again

Right, so you’re telling me the guy who owns this account, who claimed to be Bert in the thread you linked, is NOT responsible for the attacks?

If so, how would Bert know the servers are going to be full in 30 minutes if someone else is doing it?