Every Server is Full [Seems Fixed Now]

Since it hasn’t been brought up yet, Deca has been doing good on their word and releasing updates on what’s going on and what they’re doing to fix it on Reddit.

Here’s the most recent one, pinned on the subreddit.

again?

im unable to connect but the servers still show they are not full
when connecting it says servers are full though

Can we just keep this pinned until the unity port?

SMH, Deca…
SMH
worst motmg ever…

First, the amount of time unity port is taking.

Then, bad motmg (less free pots; no free legendary pet skin; no mayhem; no stone or realm skins quest; no free LH Armor or Weapon… just WOW. Even weekly events are better than this… not even to mention the 0 loot on chests, because of the nerf).

Now, this server problem every week.

Great JOB, Deca!

same

i think the servers where not full 30 mins ago i think they were restarting for the lh event

Now it takes a lot of time to get to the Nexus

question, why are the servers unstable now?

As far as I can tell, this has never happened before, so why is it happening now, because it’s definitely not the amount of players currently on realm.

I’m getting Socket Error #2048.
@WindowsHDD you’ve heard of the attacks on the servers? Bert also.

same

Servers are back.

The armor wasn’t really free, you had to turn in a full sun set. Also, where was it shown that DECA specifically nerfed the drop rates of any event?

If you play during weekly events and motmg, you can clearly see that most of the time you will get 0 on chests (and I’m not alone on this situation).

Also, the sun set was so easy to get, that anyone could get the lh items with little effort.

Deca is just being money grabbing (more then it should be)… and even sucking all this money they will probably only released unity at the really end of the year (like come on… how are they kidding saying it takes all that time… just work, Deca!). And until unity is released, expect the servers to get down a lot.
You can’t even nexus properly now (you get pushed to home screen)

It’s just sad seeing this game getting close to death like this… it’s just sad.

The 0 from chests is just from a lack of pots/cloths. There arent as many that drop and they drop less frequently. However they drop whites and sts quite frequently. I only had to run 40 LH to get everything I wanted and more (Colo Sword, mseal, 1 brain, 1 garms, 1 dagger, and at least 2 of each LH top armor). And that doesnt include what I got from defender, mbc, and the occasional void

I’m getting slightly different error codes (2031 or something) but also getting socket-security errors constantly. It’s really annoying. It took me so long to load into a yellow alien portal that I missed the entire first boss.

I’m glad you got lucky, mate :slight_smile: but that doesn’t mean everybody got.

Didnt really mean to brag. I meant it probably seemed like less because there were fewer/rarer consolation prizes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.