Fame train god wall dragging

How do I drag big god walls? Whenever I try to drag, I ended up being quieted and slowed and which makes me have no choice but to nexus or when I drag, I’d just lose the gods, even if I go slowly. I’ve seen big god walls and I’ve always wondered how they do it but I haven’t really seen anyone make a guide on it. If people learned how to drag, It’d be really beneficial for fame trains so I think it’d be a great idea if someone made a guide.

I’d say your best bet is to get a good hp heal pet and either a fast character (like trickster or warrior) or a knight to tank shots. then just kite them around, killing sprite and slime gods if you need to.

Ohh ok, What level of heal would you say?

I personally find it easiest with priest especially if u have a puri.

I’d say 65 atleast would be fine, though higher is recommended if you’re going on more squishy classes.

Off topic, are there really still fame trains? is there a discord for them?

yeaaa its kinda hard without even a maxed legendary lmao. i see your knights the high fame char so idk if you’ll be dragging on that since you’re mentioning quiet (so prot priest?) but helps to have high def gear on. i also see you’ve got decoy which is nice, at least it doesn’t paralyze gods like with elec heh. otherwise general tips:

• take advantage of rocks / trees to go realllly slow and make sure the gods are on you
  • prioritize quiet shots over anything (if you’re on priest/pally etc), i actually find slows are somewhat nice because at that pace, ~80% gods will stick to you
  • timing: this will take practice and mostly applies because you can’t survive as long with a lower pet, but i’d say start the wall 20-30 secs before the group hits your spot. also depends on how good the spawns are. this mostly takes experience ofc, but nothing worse than making a juicy wall just for the group to miss it entirely

i guess the main thing is really your pet, since god walls drags = tanking lots of small bullets aka lots of damage over time, which can only be offset by high regen; unlike the rest of the endgame meta which is low frequency, high damage bullets which requires high hp. good luck and have fun :slight_smile:

Probably, though I’ve also seen many unofficial ones these days.

Fame Rush, and Fame Train

Have you considered not dragging in the first place?

From seeing the occasional fame train crash into the server I’m on, many of the players I have seen dragging have, alas, been people who I know to be cheaters, so don’t be disheartened if you think it’s an easy thing to do, because many will be using artificial methods to make dragging a heap of gods look simple.

Ohh ok, Thanks

Yea, but I’d like to learn how to since not many know how to drag heaps of gods.

This is what I needed, Thanks, This helps alot!

And you don’t think it should stay that way? Why so?

I just do it only Pali. Even if I’m slowed I can just use seal and I’m fine.

Because idlers arent allowed anymore and for a maximal fpm you have to get the gods from the middle which isn’t part of the trains circle

Am I correct in thinking this doesn’t belong in #game-discussion and should be in #academy?

Don’t mean to come off as nitpicky, just a question I had.

@moderators (also sorry if I’m not supposed to ping you, I don’t fully understand the roles on this forum)

The General Chat Thread

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.