Fame use?

hey guys,

Fame: the thing you get from killing gods and completing dungeons. But what can you do with it?
You can feed your pet, you can upgrade your pet yard with it and you can enter the arena. In my oppinion thats nothing.

My idea?
It would be awesome if you could buy a dungeon key, just a special one that can only be bought with fame or a ut skin only buyable with fame.

Why?
You can show off how much fame you had (had cuz you used it :smiley: ) with an awesome skin or u can open a dung with a special key, (dont put any really op stuff in the dung. just make it worth to buy it. like a deff with the chance of spd,dex,vit,wis.

I hope you guys like my idea, if you dont or just have anything to improve it. leave a comment down below.

greetings,

DGStyle

Something To Do With Fame
Ideas For Fame

I don’t think the dungeon idea would really fly with players - I’d much rather have a skin than a dungeon that gives me pots I can easily acquire.

I can see fame-purchasable skins being a thing though.

I agree theres things that should be done with fame, i like the skin idea, not so much the dungeon. I hope one day deca will do something else with fame.

thank for your replies guys, and i agree the dungeon thing is kinda usless but what if you could get a skin from there? just an idea :smiley:

The Mystery Box occasionally had that thing where you could buy a random cloth/dye for 125 fame, but I don’t know if that is much better…

Ways Deca can get more people to buy their gold

well, i love that thing, i could use like 100000000000000000000fame on that box

Yeah it was there briefly about a week and a half ago and I spent most of my fame on it

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.