Favorite Book/Series?

I was wondering if you guys (if you still read books) had any favorite books or book series.
( I need to find a new series)

My Favorite series is the Eragon series

Night by Elie Wiezel

i felt lost as soon as i finished the eragon series, because nothing would ever excite me (in terms of books) the same. so many things were included in those books, it was everything i ever could have asked for in one series.

I’ve really been into image
but I’ve been trying to get into image
just need to fix up my vocab before attempting something like that

smh git gud
Image result for the cat in the hat

That book scares me why would someone ever put a cat in a hat D:

only the big kids can handle the 225 word novel known as "The Cat in the Hat"
your “Green Eggs and Ham” only has 50 unique words.
haHA

The Chaos Seeds Series by Aleron Kong. The first book, The Land: Founding is free on Kindle Unlimited, I believe.

I used to be way into the I Am Number Four series, but I didn’t finish the final book

I haven’t read a non-school-text book in over half a decade. :jack_o_lantern:

I was going to post a reply along the lines of “what’s a book lel xd”, but then I remembered I actually like The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. so I’m going to go with that one.

Surprised no one has said this but Harry Potter 5ever.
Also I really love the Zamonia books by Walter Moers (most famous of which is the 13 1/2 lives of captain bluebear, but my favorite is Rumo and his miraculous adventures).

The Eragon series is also my favorite series as of late. I really do need to start reading again, but I just can’t be bothered with it…

@Bookbookbo Oh right you’re banned :slightly_smiling_face:

@Unselfish

Mouse Guard, it’s an underrated comic book series

also banned.
@JapanThree

That one’s definitely an interesting one.

reading HA

I am a huge fan of brandon sanderson: mistborn, stormlight archives, elantris, etc.
The Name of the Wind, by Patrick Rothfuss, is also really good.
The demon king series or the heir series, both by cinda williams chima, are a good bet
I’ll think of some others I’ve read.

Haha I get it because your name