Favorite classes?

yeah, thats kinda what i was saying since he never stated any information or anything as to how long i had or if actual “physics” were implied, i was kinda just fucking with him, i actually did math with the spells to see the dps, it might be a bit flawed but its about right.

oh wait lmao i see what i did wrong, but i dont think i actually multiplied that in the math. so it should still be coreect.

“DPS” means Damage Per Second, “second” is the key term here.

Average total damage for Ancient Spell: Pierce is 1680 damage.

i wasnt doing avg, since the guy says warr gets perm buff, which theres actually like a second or 2 cd inbetween, and he was tryna compare ut’s to tiers and warrs that get abil vs wiz’s that dont.

anyways i gtg.

Okay, do a dps graph of acclaim vs cosmic

Acclaim does more damage in exchange for less range, so ofc it would win in a DPS graph.
However, I don’t see why there’s an argument over which class is better because this thread clearly says FAVORITE classes, which is purely subjective.

my friend dm’d him on discord to talk about why he thinks warr is better and he blocked him…

Just don’t talk to him then…

Although personally there really isn’t any reason to compare them, they both have their unique niches in the game, jugged warrior is kind of broken, while st spell literally had to be nerfed to balance it.

It’s not like paden vs necker (which is a forum meme, paden best class)

So guys and gals, how did this thread on favourite classes turn into a train wreck?

because…
hmmm…

how did this all begin again?
all i remember was making a post telling em to keep it civil.

Wreck? Or wreak?

Edit

Smh shatter trying to make me look dumb, he wrote wreak instead of wreck xd

He pmed me and told me that I was a fucking bastard.

If I recall, Djck tried to make a point about archer having bad DPS and that the class with the best DPS is actually wizzy. I used DPS graph (I think in comment #243) to show that archer (with doom bow) really does deal good damage and that the highest (conventional) DPS is warrior then it became a shitstorm of how wizzy has much more dmg with EP. and ofc with EP, things spiral out of control fast.

necker superior

(bomp)

also warrior is fun class because u are fast and can tank a lot

Paladin is just a nice class to play but huntress is my fave cause I suck at the game :smiley:

same

:frowning:

mhm

• Rogue
  • Archer
  • Wizard
  • Priest
  • Warrior
  • Knight
  • Paladin
  • Assassin
  • Necromancer
  • Huntress
  • Mystic
  • Trickster
  • Sorcerer
  • Ninja
  • Samurai

0 voters

So, which one is yours? (Now this one includes Samurai so that less than 5% of you can select it!)

n i n j a

I guess ninja is the superior class…