Favorite classes?

Totally disagree with where you put the katana classes though, I find both of them more fun than any of the sword classes

All good, that’s why it’s a subjective ranking anyway. Also my ranking kinda betrays my enjoyment of ninja. I do find ninja massively fun in many situations, but also massively frustrating in other (non-trivial) situations, which makes it hard to rank for me personally.

knight paladin warrior rogue trickster are the only classes i really have fun on, Archer/Huntress is fun if you have all the swapouts for them

Not going to lie, but bard is so much fun! The range is very nice and I love the new parrot launcher. It’s so funny and “different” in realm. :slight_smile:

Trickster is my favorite because of how there is ALWAYS room to improve at it, and the fact that there’s no other class that compares to it. The rushing capabilities is just a bonus as I don’t really care at all about rushing, but the whole decoy concept fascinates me. It’s not too hard to pick up and be useful with, but the bridge between useful and extremely useful is very narrow, and it’s very fun learning how to properly harness its power. The fact that dire instability (the encore prism) exists as well is a delight to me, as there’s so much that can be done with that as well. Generally trickster just has really fun UTs as well. It helps that I love daggers as well.

Second place is necro

1 year later sheeeeeeeesh.

Anyway in order mine is probably samurai - ninja - warrior - knight - pally
Oh yeah ill also add some side notes to my choices i guess.

Samurai is just my favourite class by a lot.
Ninja is a katana so feels sorta natural alongside samurai. Also ninja can go speedy which is nice
Warrior is nice for straight up everything - he can rush he can dps and he can support
Knight would place higher but you have to get certain items (like buckler, eye, resu etc) for me to enjoy him personally also he kinda requires high mheal which I dont have.
Pally would place #2 but I only find him fun with oreo and battle seal which are too extremely annoying items to get. Also pally feels kinda boring to play unless you have said items.

Actually, let’s make that something else:

Samurai, Sorcerer and Bard are my top 3 choices.