Favorite classes?

[Merged the new poll onto the megathread.]

Argh it’s so difficult to choose one.

Since the addition of the UT spells like Parasite Spell and New Tablet, that allow the spell shots NOT to fail to hit due to skipping frames or whatever it is, wizard is now challenging for the top placing for me. I enjoy doing the aiming. Though people electricing makes this sometimes dull/annoying if it’s paralysed off-centre.

Now that Nest events have furnished me with Stingers so that I’m able to use them and not worry about them being irreplacable, assassin has had another bump up its enjoyment because of the double good of that item’s two pierces.

But it’s still sorcerer the best all around, due to SPD, and I like going into full WIS mode on it to use the Parasite Sceptre for multiple instadeath, then back into Fulmi slowing mode for when that’s more useful.

Samurai unfortunately hasn’t lived up to what it could have been.

Sorcerer is easily my #1. I just really love Scepters. I’m not sure what comes next though. I really like Assassin and Wizard but Trickster has rapidly been gaining my favor as of late.

I’mma add an option for that!

Oops! nevermind lol. Apparently I can’t

Sadly, Pally’s instaheal is getting removed :cry:

I was checking to make sure I wasn’t falsely remembering something… Apparently the instaheal has always been a bug.

Continuing the discussion from PT: In/Out of Combat System and more!:

All of them.

Are you a flex master?

Archer- Because it’s fun and not too difficult to grow an archer up by itself today- aswell for its ut count in end game and normal-medium tier dungeons plus it can daze, paralyze, and slow ! A support class with massive offensive curve over Mystics, Priests, Necromancers- and soon bard which looks to be really fun in the future -

I’d say Priests and Bard would be on par with my favoritism to archer, but Bard is at risk to change because it hasn’t been officially implemented yet - Priest is a amazing class, it can purify, curse, speed ( itself ), Harden ( itself ), and most importantly it can HEAL-> ITS THE BIGGEST SUPPORT CLASS IN THE GAME IN TERMS OF SURVIVALLLL

How’d you get the 1?

tmw the only UT quivers drop from either farming 1,000,000 Greater Nature Sprites, doing an endgame event, or an endgame dungeon

Two of them have reskins that are fairly easy to get

Touché, but still, no real midgame abilities like the Snakeskin Shield.

…actually, there barely are any like that, are there?

Orb of sweet demise wants to know your location.

me? no.

The Honey Scepter! How could I bee so foolish!

Toastrz wants to know your location.

ahem crystal skull

Subjective Ranking Based on Utility and Fun Value (assuming you have a maxed or near maxed legendary pet or better)

Disclaimer:
I think most classes in realm are actually quite enjoyable to play, but some are more enjoyable for me than others.

I also made this list with the assumption that you have a legendary pet or higher because rare pets and below can change some classes’ functionality quite a bit.

S Tier
Knight - Super tanky, and possibly one of the most versatile classes when used right. With OP pet you can also start chain stunning (and perma stunning with Scutum). The downside is the stun immune enemies and the slow speed can be bad for endgame meta, but it is still helpful for clearing mobs in stuff like LH and Shatters. Is great both solo and in teams, and can control the flow of the game.

Wizard - Great before addition of pets, and even better with pets. Insane DPS, especially with pierce spell, and ability spamming is real. Learning to master spellbomb aim can be pretty crucial, however. With OP pet you can also start semi rushing things like abyss because DPS + Spell Spam is crazy. Also really good in group setting just because of the damage output.

Paladin - After the buff this character got + pet, unstoppable DPS tank that also heals. Super versatile and useful, even with just tiered seals. UT seals are also pretty good. Highly effective in solo or group situations, but the lack of defense compared to knight can still be less forgiving for situations during bullet dodging.

A Tier
Warrior - Classic DPS tank. Can shred things, and one-shotting minions with A.S.S. can be really fun with the helm boost. Rushing is also viable because pets, especially with perma-boost. Great for endgame content as well. Good for solo and in groups. Only reason it isn’t S Tier for me is because it just isn’t fun for me as the S Tier classes.

Mystic - A good class made insane after buffs. Curse and stasis are so useful in many situations, especially because many enemies can’t negate it. Rushing is entirely viable because you can spam stasis with OP pet. With useful UTs to boot, highly versatile class that shine in both solo and group situations. Also a really good class for learning how to play in endgame content and control the flow of the game. However, getting silenced or quieted can be really annoying with this class, and the cooldown in the UT orbs brings this down for me.

Priest - Tanky robe class. A lot of UT tomes make this class highly viable and flexible (although Prot can be used for everything if you don’t want to carry a lot of stuff), and the wand buff was a good choice. The only bad thing about this class is the DPS, especially because the DPS wands like Fallen and Cwand don’t pierce. Also conducting wand sucks after the nerf, which is sad to see.

B Tier
Rogue - Super fun class with the right equipment, and perma-cloaking is fun. Can rush everything and anything, especially with planewalker (which is highly accessible, thank god). The downside is the subpar DPS, but somewhat remedied by etherite and ripper. Also quiet decloaking you sucks, especially given the fact that the nerf only happened because of Kabam’s stupid-ass content that is now dead (Arena ugh).

Sorcerer - Just spam your scepter, lol. Pretty good maxed stats overall, but not enough to not make this class lack serious DPS without scepter. Solid support role as well, and solo is doable but less enjoyable than the S tier or A tier classes. With OP pet you can also rush things, which can be fun but dangerous.

Necromancer - DPS tank for the staff classes. Pretty good class for everything. Skulls being spammable is a true blessing, and abyss rushing with OP pet is fun. Also one of the more autopilot-able class, which is nice. However, there are multiple classes which can do its job but better, so that makes this class less fun for me personally.

C Tier
Archer - Doom Bow and Void Bow/Deathless Crossbow makes this class insane. And bows in general are just so good (the ranged piercing and damage output is quite unrivaled). Good ability to clear things and do crazy DPS, especially with perma-paralyze and ability spam. All around a really safe and effective class for farming and building wealth, but it is just kinda boring for me unfortuantely.

Huntress - Mostly the same reasoning as Archer, but traps coming out slower can be a real bummer in tight situations. The blessing is that traps don’t have cooldown, so they can be spammed effectively. Overall a good class that I just don’t find super engaging, which is a bummer.

Trickster - Solid class with good stats and a really insane ability. Can rush and control the flow of the game effectively, and in a lot of endgame content it is better than the knight because of the decoys. The only reason this class is not in S or A Tier is because I am just not very good at it, especially because of the class’s squishiness (although OP pets do remedy this somewhat).

F Tier
Assassin - A really boring class. It’s good at what it does, and stacking poisons can be entertaining, but that’s it really. Not much more to say about this class except to use it if you really don’t want to die.

Ninja - A real meh of a class. Good DPS and perma-speedy is fun. Rushing is also really doable with OP Pet because of the perma-speedy and constant healing. But, Katana range is just not long enough for safe gameplay, and the class is so squishy. Especially after the Doku nerf, it made the class even less appealing. Also, stars can be pretty finicky to aim because the hitbox isn’t as large as you would think. Can be frustrating to play in many situations due to these defects.

Samurai - Entirely unengaging, why does this class exist lol. Katana issues as discussed above, and also not nearly tanky enough. Ideally the wakizashi would give def bonus like shields and helms, but nope. Wakizashi damage is nice (especially with crossing fires), and much more aim-able than stars, but there are better classes for ability spamming. Also it’s just so slow while not being tanky enough, ew.

Unrankable
Bard - Have not played it much, I don’t really know how it works.

Mystic is high tier, I immediately agree, and also I agree what you had to say about most the classes (Totally disagree with where you put the katana classes though, I find both of them more fun than any of the sword classes)