Feeding pets with pets?

Well sorry I couldnt write my 1st post here, I was not allowed to, or just was too noob. Now I can, thanks for the admins!

I was thinking about feeding our pets with pets, which have bigger levels, and we cant use them, or we want to change our old pets with new ones. For example: I have a pet with electric, magic heal, heal. So the heal is the last in the row. And now I found a few cat pets, which have heal, magic heal, attack far. And I want to invest into the new pets, because of heal and magic heal are on the fitst place. But because I put money/feedeing items, etc into my first pet, I dont want to lose it, but to add somehow to this new pet. I thought about adding some value on the pets, and we could use the 70% of the value as feeding power. The bigger the pet is, the more feeding power it would have.

Thats it, soory for my english, hope you all understood.

Can you expand on that, please? I’ll be putting it in WIP for now, but “feeding pets with pets” is very vague. Click the pencil icon on the lower right side of your post to edit it. Things you can consider for elaboration can include how much FP pets are worth, how much FP it goes up the rarer the pet is (eg. Rare = 800 FP, Legendary = 1500 FP), and how this idea could be put into the game (where the would the “Feed Pet” button be?). Best of luck with your idea! :heart:

An additional thing to note, please delete the template that it gives you. You are given it for reference on how to make a quality post.

I’m intrigued to learn what your thoughts on how this will work will be!

Its like buying a new house. You dont leave there your old one just to “be there”, but wanna make a little profit out of it, and invest it into the new one. Thats why I was thinking about that.

What if the value of the pets would be a number, which shows how many feeding points you invested into them. And if You feed your old pet with the new one, 70% of the old one’s value would be built into the new one. This way you dont feel that your invest into the old pet was a huge waste, and the game also wins, because you still need to invest into your new pet.

I also corrected my 1st post, you can read a few thing more about this.

To grow your pet above a certain point you need to fuse, so the investment you make into a pet with sub-optimal abilities can be recovered.

Ah, I realize what are u talking about.

You know I was so unlucky, I couldnt find a heal-magic heal-something pet for a very long time. That was the reason why I invested into an electric-mh-h pet. After opening the 498th egg (ofcz I didnt count, but believe me, it was quite a lot) I found h-mh-attack mid.

BUT. The problem is that the pet I invested in before is a ???, and this pet I want to grow is a feline.

And as far as I know I cant fuse this two… Thats the reason why I started this conversation.

Of course I would be happy, if these two kind of pets could be fused, with a minimal loss, but I think this is not working at the moment.

You can, actually; in your pet wardrobe (next to your pet yard caretaker) you can change the appearance of your pets, and with this feature you just change your ??? pet into a feline by having the ??? pet follow you, then selecting the feline soon you want. This will allow you to fuse it with the feline.

Note that changing the family of the ??? pet to feline will cost 1000 fame.

So if a uncommon pet has 5k FP, then feeding it to a Divine would grant 3.5k FP?

Sounds OP. Deca will lose a nice chunk of dollars if this is implemented. Unless you are feeding a Divine using another Divine.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.