For all Kong players who have transferred to Flash, please help me

So I have tried converting my Kongregate to flash player, I have perfectly assembled the link and it’s worked for months, but recently this has started popping up whenever I paste in the link:

I don’t know what the cause of this is, I have tried many different solutions. I have tried reinstalling the game client to get the latest version or just a new copy, I have tried adding the game client files to the trusted location settings in flash projector, I have even tried running it as administrator. Nothing works. The only way I can “fix” this is to just wait anywhere from 12 hours to a few days, but it will soon do this again and I’m sick of it.

Playing on Kongregate is unbearably laggy, I can’t even consider doing Lost Halls, nor most events, I even DC at Urgles. If anyone has dealt with this issue, please help me, I would greatly appreciate it.

For the trusted location you need the folder the .swf is in. The string I use for playing starts

/Users/JohnB/Sites/AssembleeGameClient1551431234.swf?

(with all the flash variables after the ‘?’)

So my trusted locations contains only

/Users/JohnB/Sites

Thank you, this fixed this issue for now, here’s hoping it won’t repeat itself

how do you transfer my friend is trying hard pls help

The guide for how to do this is here:

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/using-the-adobe-flash-projector

I used this to set mine up, and recently have been making sure the guide is kept up to date.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.