Forum Feedback Category

Firstly, I apologize if any of my information is incorrect (please let me know if it is).
Here are my thoughts on this category: Why
So recently I have been thinking: what is the point of this category?
According to my understanding, the moderators have no power over editing the forum. Also, over the time I have been active, I have failed to see any changes to the forums. So the creators and editors of the forum don’t update the forums (to the best of my knowledge). So why does this category exsist if nothing in it gets utilized?

Do you have any examples?

Example of what?

Examples of ideas, that have not been used?

The whole forum feedback category?

I guess.

Because the people who answer the questions and contribute are perfect and don’t need feedback. @shatter @Doc @otherbill etc

I mean we have a thing which shows who is currently replying, which I think is new.

OH hey, you’re alive, tried to get as many dailys as I could but I wasn’t home much, WB anyway.

Reporting forum bugs is probably it’s main helpful use.

Though rare, things suggested do get added

(all of which now added/fixed)

Thanks heaps I’m not as active anymore just kinda chill on and off

Your understanding is…flawed.

Ok, I am sorry, I just remeber asking if the beta tag was going to be removed and a mod said there was nothing they could do, however, my memory is not very good.

[Admittedly, we can’t do anything about that, but there’s lots that we can do. OB]

We have broad powers on the configuration of the forum. We have no powers over the administration of the forum. Ie, we can access lots of settings, but cannot touch the programming. Logos, features, etc are all programming related. Categories, descriptions, content, are all things we are allowed to change.

But it’s not like the owners of the site are absent. They read #feedback and occasionally make changes. They are a bit shy, though.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.