[Forum Game] Add on

“well ok whatever”, said Laserquest. But then something happened. a coconut tree dropped on my keyboard and laserquest said ‘ouch.’ He then proceeded to rub his nose with a coconut, and eat the leaves. Looking surprised, his finger was itching his brain, racking his nose with a toenail, he stuck his keyboard into his nose which exploded from the pinball machine and destroyed

“well ok whatever”, said Laserquest. But then something happened. a coconut tree dropped on my keyboard and laserquest said ‘ouch.’ He then proceeded to rub his nose with a coconut, and eat the leaves. Looking surprised, his finger was itching his brain, racking his nose with a toenail, he stuck his keyboard into his nose which exploded from the pinball machine and destroyed his Vitamin D supplements.

“well ok whatever”, said Laserquest. But then something happened. a coconut tree dropped on my keyboard and laserquest said ‘ouch.’ He then proceeded to rub his nose with a coconut, and eat the leaves. Looking surprised, his finger was itching his brain, racking his nose with a toenail, he stuck his keyboard into his nose which exploded from the pinball machine and destroyed his Vitamin D supplements. Those supplements

“well ok whatever”, said Laserquest. But then something happened. a coconut tree dropped on my keyboard and laserquest said ‘ouch.’ He then proceeded to rub his nose with a coconut, and eat the leaves. Looking surprised, his finger was itching his brain, racking his nose with a toenail, he stuck his keyboard into his nose which exploded from the pinball machine and destroyed his Vitamin D supplements. Those supplements caused him to also hate warriors

“well ok whatever”, said Laserquest. But then something happened. a coconut tree dropped on my keyboard and laserquest said ‘ouch.’ He then proceeded to rub his nose with a coconut, and eat the leaves. Looking surprised, his finger was itching his brain, racking his nose with a toenail, he stuck his keyboard into his nose which exploded from the pinball machine and destroyed his Vitamin D supplements. Those supplements caused him to also hate warriors, but they’re gone now.

“well ok whatever”, said Laserquest. But then something happened. a coconut tree dropped on my keyboard and laserquest said ‘ouch.’ He then proceeded to rub his nose with a coconut, and eat the leaves. Looking surprised, his finger was itching his brain, racking his nose with a toenail, he stuck his keyboard into his nose which exploded from the pinball machine and destroyed his Vitamin D supplements. Those supplements caused him to also hate warriors, but they’re gone now. so he went

“well ok whatever”, said Laserquest. But then something happened. a coconut tree dropped on my keyboard and laserquest said ‘ouch.’ He then proceeded to rub his nose with a coconut, and eat the leaves. Looking surprised, his finger was itching his brain, racking his nose with a toenail, he stuck his keyboard into his nose which exploded from the pinball machine and destroyed his Vitamin D supplements. Those supplements caused him to also hate warriors, but they’re gone now. so he went to go kill himself

“well ok whatever”, said @Laserquest . But then something happened. a coconut tree dropped on my keyboard and laserquest said ‘ouch.’ He then proceeded to rub his nose with a coconut, and eat the leaves. Looking surprised, his finger was itching his brain, racking his nose with a toenail, he stuck his keyboard into his nose which exploded from the pinball machine and destroyed his Vitamin D supplements. Those supplements caused him to also hate warriors, but they’re gone now. so he went to go kill himself by suffocating himself with a jugg.

“well ok whatever”, said Laserquest . But then something happened. a coconut tree dropped on my keyboard and laserquest said ‘ouch.’ He then proceeded to rub his nose with a coconut, and eat the leaves. Looking surprised, his finger was itching his brain, racking his nose with a toenail, he stuck his keyboard into his nose which exploded from the pinball machine and destroyed his Vitamin D supplements. Those supplements caused him to also hate warriors, but they’re gone now. so he went to go kill himself by suffocating himself with a jugg. He (the

“well ok whatever”, said Laserquest . But then something happened. a coconut tree dropped on my keyboard and laserquest said ‘ouch.’ He then proceeded to rub his nose with a coconut, and eat the leaves. Looking surprised, his finger was itching his brain, racking his nose with a toenail, he stuck his keyboard into his nose which exploded from the pinball machine and destroyed his Vitamin D supplements. Those supplements caused him to also hate warriors, but they’re gone now. so he went to go kill himself by suffocating himself with a jugg. He (the almighty warrior)

“well ok whatever”, said Laserquest . But then something happened. a coconut tree dropped on my keyboard and laserquest said ‘ouch.’ He then proceeded to rub his nose with a coconut, and eat the leaves. Looking surprised, his finger was itching his brain, racking his nose with a toenail, he stuck his keyboard into his nose which exploded from the pinball machine and destroyed his Vitamin D supplements. Those supplements caused him to also hate warriors, but they’re gone now. so he went to go kill himself by suffocating himself with a jugg. He (the almighty warrior) should be glad as the op that this post is gonna get running again.

Come on, don’t be so melodramatic…

“well ok whatever”, said Laserquest . But then something happened. a coconut tree dropped on my keyboard and laserquest said ‘ouch.’ He then proceeded to rub his nose with a coconut, and eat the leaves. Looking surprised, his finger was itching his brain, racking his nose with a toenail, he stuck his keyboard into his nose which exploded from the pinball machine and destroyed his Vitamin D supplements. Those supplements caused him to also hate warriors, but they’re gone now. so he went to go kill himself by suffocating himself with a jugg. He (the almighty warrior) should be glad as the op that this post is gonna get running again. Which is why

Which is why he took a piss in the sink…

“well ok whatever”, said Laserquest . But then something happened. a coconut tree dropped on my keyboard and laserquest said ‘ouch.’ He then proceeded to rub his nose with a coconut, and eat the leaves. Looking surprised, his finger was itching his brain, racking his nose with a toenail, he stuck his keyboard into his nose which exploded from the pinball machine and destroyed his Vitamin D supplements. Those supplements caused him to also hate warriors, but they’re gone now. so he went to go kill himself by suffocating himself with a jugg. He (the almighty warrior) should be glad as the op that this post is gonna get running again. Which is why he took a piss in the sink… But then something happened. Again.

“well ok whatever”, said Laserquest . But then something happened. a coconut tree dropped on my keyboard and laserquest said ‘ouch.’ He then proceeded to rub his nose with a coconut, and eat the leaves. Looking surprised, his finger was itching his brain, racking his nose with a toenail, he stuck his keyboard into his nose which exploded from the pinball machine and destroyed his Vitamin D supplements. Those supplements caused him to also hate warriors, but they’re gone now. so he went to go kill himself by suffocating himself with a jugg. He (the almighty warrior) should be glad as the op that this post is gonna get running again. Which is why he took a piss in the sink… But then something happened. Again. This time, 3 coconuts fell on his neighbor’s head.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.