[Forum Game] Keep the Cookie (merged)

I pull a Magic School Bus and retrieve the cookie from your digestive system.
(Geez that’s an obscure reference).

My :cookie:

Oh, I know! It’s the episode where they take a tour of Arnold’s digestive system, right?

I teleport the cookie into a black hole, beyond the event horizon.
No one’s :cookie:

Jokes on you I was hiding in the cookie
I now am alone with the cookie beyond the event horizon

I bait the cookie to me with fresh chocolate chips and it comes to me.

I replace your chocolate chips with raisins and the cookie runs to me, it’s life now meaningless and scarred from gazing upon such blasphemous food. I give it some milk and it befriends me for life.

It dies.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I still have the cookie.

The cookie dying semt it to the underworld, where I rule because of the many death attempts on me during this thread.

However I use a grappling hook to scale down into the underworld and then cause multiple cave-ins with a grenade launcher, I then use my billions of dollars gained since I last had the cookie from a company I had started that sold the super-expensive rights to having children (I also became a congressman and pushed through to make a law forcing people to buy the rights to having children and then gained a monopoly) and used that money to build a drill in the underworld, the drill eventually collected the destroyed crumbs of the cookie, so with more money and 3 years of research I made a time reversal machine that reconstructed all the crumbs into the perfect example of a cookie that they used to be

Nameness wrote too much and died.

But my left hand removed itself from my body, snuck into your house, found a rag, and shoved it down your throat, effectively and silently killing you, it takes the cookie and heads back into my grave with that

I steal the cookie. My :cookie:

I stab you for your overly lame answer
and also grab the cookie

We have a fierce rock paper scissors face off in which I win 3-2 and I claim the cookie as my prize.
My :cookie:.

I challenge you and do rock-paper-scissors-shoot, in ehich I shoot you and take the cookie.

I challenge you to rock-paper-scissors 3 out of 5 but sneakily place you in a tub of acid while we play, you melt to death

I challenge you to a game of acid tub but while we’re playing I secret give you a paper cut, stab you with scissors and bash you with a rock.

While you’re busy whaling on nameness, I sneak out of the secret commartment in the acid tub that I used to survive, and I steal the cookie.

However I had the secret compartment trapped, when you opened it you were gassed with drug fumes and got really high, that cookie is actually your own hand. Meanwhile I cut ArexRew`s paper, smash his scissors, and cover his rock, thus defending all three of his attacks. Having fended off both of you I take the cookie and run