Forum Slowing Down

But jam my boy, aren’t you acting like a 500iq psychologist feeling the need to feed the flames and over analyze everything I do

nope

Screenshot_2018-11-19-16-12-22_kindlephoto-63998138
:thinking:

@Ickabod better go read your own list

On a side note then when am I going to finally get banned

Sadly rules only have weight when all parties agree to follow them. So i’m just playing your game at this point

This forum post only been around for a day and theres already so much BEEF

Didn’t mean for this to happen maybe should just close this post @moderators

noooo i want to see what happens lol

Lol what a hypocrite, you’re the one who always jumps out first and says something negative, like in this thread. If you want people to treat you fairly then treat them just as fair. Of course no ones gonna care about your own rules if you don’t bother following them yourself.

Do you honestly think I didn’t try that in the first place? Besides, I wasn’t the first to break them

Doesn’t matter who broke them, it matters whether or not you upkeep them. If you don’t even upkeep them no one’s going to. Live by your rules, die by your rules.

“Other people don’t follow the rules I want followed, so I’m not going to follow the rules I want followed”.

also, you say stuff like this a LOT. Where’s your examples? You never include them.

Fair point, I can agree with and respect that

The forums is increasing in terms of view rate i think, (since Deca actually sometimes responds to important questions here, and then these answers get linked to reeeeeddit.)

You’re probably noticing the decline of more frequent posters.

man atav wanted to ask a genuine question and icky just comes around and shits on it lol

I feel like pouring gasoline on the fire is a bad idea.

Thanks Book!

Oh now I get it :joy:

That’s around the time I made my campaign post :thinking:

It’s also around the time of a super mega-spam session.

Seems the flames have died down.