Forumer appreciation thread

Right back at both of you guys! I’m still kinda sad that the design document we wanted to work on never came to fruition, but hey, that’s life. You and Toast are both fantastic at what you guys do and are just overall great people. I really enjoyed working with you in UGC and still really enjoy working with Toast.

Not that there aren’t a bunch more I appreciate around here (including dudes like @RDTWOO, @Twitchystr, @NyanGamer, @XBookwyrmX, just quickly off the top of my head) and all the other regulars, but where you been @Nevov when we’ve needed you through all the recent turmoil? XD

Really though @Nevov I’ve missed your well written posts and interesting takes on matters. Hope all is well :slight_smile:

Huh, weird feeling getting pinged here haha

:cry:

:cry:

Understandable, for sure. I really do miss his insightful posts, but I’m sure he is doing better things.

Thanks for the shoutout @Shatov! I remember being inspired by your videos (and Musty’s) waaaaaaay back in the day :smiley:

There are a lot of people I could post here about, but the main one I have been appreciating lately is @Xaklor
Several times now where I have either not been acting the smartest or kindest Xaklor has been patient with me and explained some things to me, not to mention that she is a great mod! Thanks Xaklor!

Shout out to Dbiz
He’s just a really cool guy in general.

@Dbiz next time you’re on, find me and I’ll give you a deca :wink:

So I just realized that 4 days ago was 6 months since my first post. So I just wanted to shoot out a few names of some very special people :smile:

@XBookwyrmX i feel like I’ve had a lot of conversations with you (especially on disc) and it’s just been really fun to get to know you! You always are so kind to me and to other people. I always see you trying to help out people with questions and the like, so just wanted to let you know that that doesn’t go unnoticed!

@GammaGamer I always have kinda seen you as one of the big names on these forums, and enjoy lots of your threads. I always see you making jokes and just being a chill guy :slight_smile:

@LudwiGa well, tbh your posts are some of the funniest posts I read on the forums, though now you aren’t too active I guess.

@JimdaFish I know I’ve said this before a few times, but your ppe thread was the first thread I ever read on these forums awhile ago and ultimately got me to go on these forums I guess, so thanks for having such an amazing thread :wink:

Similar things could be said for so many of you, but these are just a few people that have made a very positive impact on me :blush:

Keep dreaming, buddy. Love you too, though :purple_heart:

i appreciate herb

i appreciate herb too

I also appreciate herb

I also also appreciate herb

i appreciate the heck out of herb

I too appreciate herb

I appreciate uh… pretty much everyone who are/were active during 2021 and 2022.

add me to the herb appreciators

When we see that Herb has been mixed with just the right amount of spice…

I appreciate the most well-known RealmEye forumer, @Charizard.
I’m running this joke into the ground, aren’t I? Getting close to the Crystal Entity by now.

the mad god will know of these transgressions
and no u