From the Administration of The Shatters Discord, we present to you... A New Public Lost Halls Discord

Hello Everyone, how are you all doing? I’m glad to announce that Madpeach and I launched another project, a fresh new LH discord for most everyone (30 star+)'s enjoyment.

Now, I’m sure you are wondering, there is already a pub halls server, why should I join this one?

Well, firstly, our verification system is completely automated and it doesn’t take ages to get verified, so that’s always a plus.

And our biggest feature (though I wish this was a constant throughout ALL RotMG dungeon discords), is that we do not tolerate the use of any hacked client that would violate the ToS. I’ve heard plenty a story where Raid Leaders and even higher-ups in the Public Halls discord were encouraging people to use /follow when they don’t know how to do a halls, even sending a client to them so they can use it, raid leaders telling priests to reconnect in void, and many other more horrific stories, not to mention that many of their staff are hackers themselves. Our discord is dedicated to keeping runs hacker-free, and will continue to do so. If you are in The Shatters discord, you would know that we take hacking offenses seriously.

I’d also proudly say that our already installed Raid Leaders are the best of the best, proven to be exceptional at leading, and there is a chance YOU can try out to be a raid leader too!

The only thing we are missing are active members to do these halls. The bot is already programmed (MASSIVE thanks to our owner and admin Madpeach for coding the bot in literally hours) and ready to run halls with. Come join us at https://discord.gg/zB2Fvfx, and we will be able to start runs once we have enough people! Thank you for your attention!

TL;DR: New LH server working to be hacker-free, instant verification, quality runs with top-tier leaders, and an active mod team. Join at https:discord.gg/zB2Fvfx.

Public and active LH discord?

+rep used to be Event Chest discord, after all events ended turned into LH discord. Extremely fast to verify yourself, I would say ~30 seconds

<3

Seems to be a most likely faked hack report of you around fyi.

Well aware, thanks dude <3

they run a pretty rad shatts discord

GL with the LH one, can’t wait to run them with you bois

bad bot

smh

Thank you for the excellent management of your other discord channels as always.

I think it was something along the lines of changing the client-sided player’s name to @Rockorory using a hacked client.

Doesn’t matter what it is at this point, let’s not discuss it here, quite pointless to discuss something that has already concluded. Let’s keep talking about how great this discord is an how everyone should join because we can then get possibly 24h runs going :open_mouth:

1. So you have hacked? This is quite concerning. Can you either a)clear your name or b) provide a reasonable justification.

Also @Shatter would I be in jeopardy of getting banned from DECA/any guild/any discord by joining this discord?

Um, no

Video as far as i can tell was most likely faked.
May of before but forgive forget.

I shouldnt have even mentioned it just wanted to bring it to his attention as it recently came up in my guilds discord.

2 years ago, it’s pretty well known and publicized. Of course there is no way to “prove” that I no longer hack other than saying “I don’t”, so idk what you want me to say.

I will trust that you are not trolling me.

Also @Rockorory I hope that you are not lying.

Recent video was faked, can confirm. I made it

Blablabla.

lol

Good luck on the Discord!

How would you even make it

No need to shit talk other lh discords