Game Bug Needs To Be Fixed

Sometimes people can’t log in because it says “Loading Error Retrying” or "To Many Log In Attempts"
It happens to me like a trillion times
Deca please fix

there is a few reasons for this one being that you got account in use and your account got sort of “kicked” in this case just log back in and you’ll be fine
Second is that your connection is unstable and you disconnect and the server can’t reconnect you again just log back in with a better connection and you’ll be fine
Third is that you got rate limited this is from logging in and backing to home spamming vault and nexus or going into dungeons wayy too fast in a short time span in this case just watch some Netflix because you won’t be able to log into your account for 500 seconds if you try and log in before the timer is over it will reset

I believe there is a 500 second for when you have to wait for the server to kick you.

Nope I’m 90% sure Deca fixed the bug when you get account in use just wait and if you DC then just log back in if you get logged out too you should be fine usually I just wait and I eventually get into the portal I’m trying to enter

Sorry, I play on a lot of pservers and a big part of pservers is getting kicked and having to wait so I was thinking of that :slight_smile: :wink: .

Idk if these count as bugs and I dont think its “fixable”

Wasn’t it 300 seconds aka 5 minutes?

DECA made announcement a while back about how there was literally a timer that said 600 seconds in the code, but I’m pretty sure that when they changed it to 120 seconds, a couple servers broke so they changed it back to 10 minutes. Just wait a couple minutes and you’ll be fine.

It’s kicking you cuz you got banned. Don’t expect your account back.

mastermind
10 min dc = ban

Not a long ban

@Sehovince although this has been a noted error since the beginning of Realm of the Mad God, it’s nothing that’s easily fixable due to the IPs of servers and realms. If you’re reconnecting to many places at once or connect to the same place twice before entering once (I’m not accusing you of hacking) then the game will kick you because it is confused about whether or not you are logged in or not.

thanks everyone (but Awdreg)
lol

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.