Game Instantly Kicks me Out when I try to Log in with any Account

Well when you log in it automatically is at the homescreen unless you log in after pressing play. Which then means you press play again unless there’s another error there or that also kicks you out. Confused because logging in means putting email and pass and pressing log in and most people do that at the home screen and then would get a message if they tried playing but failing unless they get kicked there which is confusing because you could just say I tried playing or joining into the game.

read. read everything. actually read it.

Again what happens when you try your main?

Again, please use your eyes to read. That’s what your eyes can do.

Send ticket to DECA but my guess is to restart realm or the PC (which you’ve probably done but someone’s realm wouldn’t load like this but then he restarted PC and boom fixed). Possibly got through your VPN and caught you though I doubt that and don’t know much about IP rerouting or clouding. Maybe on your end like WiFi and PC specs. Not saying you did but I don’t remember you putting that bit yet unless I am blind which I don’t disagree with.

Not a bug, just a DC I think

this happens all the time with me when I switch between my mule and main, I think it has to to with server-side, multiple log ins and whatnot

It’s the thing DECA implemented. You can nhave t log into too many accounts in a certain time or it won’t let you get in wait like 10 mins

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.