Game Mechanic: Disable Teleporting [Rogue/Trickster]

Think about public ot… Rogue would be overpowered not just in those. If you don’t want people to tp as a rogue just try to permacloak,and trix isn’t a common rushing class

not sure if im right but i think you cant teleport to invisible rogues. but yes i get your point

nope

No it’s not. Deal with it.

kk.
why is everyone being so salty towards me today?

teleporting to a cloaked rogue is already impoossible and for tricksters there isnt a problem

(About the Ideas category):

This idea is the common ideas to avoid list and there are already threads about this and why this just can’t work.

It’s not about one class being stronger than the other. It’s about the play style of the rogue class.

Incredibly close range classes have ways to compensate for their “upfront” offensive stances.

Knight: Incredibly High def & Ability to stun
Warrior: High attack/atk.spd as well as a large movespeed buff
Paladin: Healing, Bonus Total HP & Damage Buff

All 3 also have a higher defense cap compared to Rogue and Trickster classes.

The Rogue and trickster classes both have a mediocre defense cap level whilst dealing a lower amount of damage compared to the classes mentioned above.
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/class-dps

So this means that rogues need to get close to the enemy without being spotted otherwise they could easily die if they don’t have sufficient defense.

May i ask where i said anything close to “one class is stronger than another”?

^^

I was simply refering to his idea of making the Rogue have invincibility and being impossible-to-teleport-to as a stupid idea.

The part where i say “making one class better” was referring to the fact that the idea would buff Rogue in such a way that was completely based on his inability to play the class proficiently.

Read my words as if it was said by a confident and snarky man, not as if it was actual writing, otherwise you’ll get confused quite quickly.

This is why there is a forum. To discuss ideas. But if you immediately look at other peoples’ ideas with disdain; then there is no progress. Sure i can accept your opinion. But there’s nothing constructive about your criticism.

Suggest to me a solution you can come up with then.

… your argument is “The person who you replied to is using a forum, and a forum is made to discuss ideas, but you pointed out the faults in people’s ideas, and because of that, there is no progress. Also, your criticism isn’t constructive”

1. If an idea is completely destructive, then how can i give it constructive criticism? The only way i could do that is by completely replacing the idea, and by then, i might as well make my own idea. And if i make my own idea, i’d make my own topic, and let the cancerous inspiration die.

2. The forum is a place to entertain other people who play the same game, whether it’s teaching each other, playing around, or, of course, discussing ideas. Some ideas are good, some are bad. Good ones are praised, and others are destroyed. If our whole argument is “you’re wrong because you’re using a system in the way it shouldn’t be”, you’re wrong. For good ideas to be praised, the bad ones need to be destroyed. Because if we don’t give a clear distinguishment between the good and the bad ones, then there would be no good ideas

I’m not the commenter you want, but the one you need.

3.You’re saying that just because i don’t make ideas, i shouldn’t be able to comment on others ideas? Are you that one guy who says “omg, u can’t say it’s bad, because you don’t do it so you don’t know”?

That’s a horrible argument. But to answer it, here you go: click

I don’t often make non-sarcastic ideas, but when i do, i make sure there are absolutely no fundamental problems with it.

Next time you try to argue me by affirming the consequent, at least make sure your argument can’t be twisted around on you.

How have YOU been any help to these forums?

If you use your earlier topic as an example, i will laugh.

Destroying bad ideas is just as important as praising the good ones.

I didn’t come here to argue with those imagining themselves on high horses. I just tried to suggest an idea to the community.
I guess there’s always the bad egg in the batch.

… so you asked for a counter-example to your accusation, and now you ignore it?

And you call ME the bad egg…

I got it! How about a new setting in the options.

A teleporter indicator animation. When the player teleports to you, you will see a
short duration-minimal pixel animation that looks like a small heal.

It can be restricted to the realm only and it is an option.

brooo this is an idea that should be applied im a rogue right now only for the stars and you know what i do?
im playing in the most desert server playing when there are like 3 in the realm with me
you cant say “oh just learn to play that class"
you cant play it as it should because people telerporting at you
cuz lets day
oh youre fresh lv 20 0/8 nice go to gods invisible nice ghost god go fot it invisible yes wait until invisible again to kill him ohhh some dude teleports to you just before you go invisible ghost ignores you because invisible, attack the dude behind you and chase him so it jumps where are you and instakills you sorry dude you should learn to play that class and i mean learn to deal with derpys that follow you”

bro i think your idea is awesome because i’ve thinked the same since start to play when the game was from wildshadows and… well but here its good to be optimist and that but you dont need to have a better idea to say that another is bad

Well apparently in December the idea was implemented exclusively for rogues by the Dev’s. I’m certain that they also experienced similar situations that affected them.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.