Get your chocolates here!

that’s a lot of fun stuff
I can’t wait

This is like the MotMG except on steriod.

Was excited 1st (I just want more CBows and DBows) but then… oh crap economy is going to be real messy during Oryxmas.

omg It’s all coming together!!! OT event yesssss! Trident here I come! And a thicket event??? Let’s gooooooooo Reikoku here I come!

cult event lets goooooooooooooooooooooo fungal event lets gooooooooooooooooooooooooo Fungal spell here i come

also, any1 know if the campaign gonna be as easy as on testing? (hope it is)

Definitely not i’d guess at least 20,000 instead of 2,000

:pensive:

No really it will.

We are going to have a crazy influx of Mana, Dex, Speed, Wis and Life during this event.

We had this problem during MotMG and we are going to repeat this mistake?

For real for real I want that spell a lot ngl

Trading is so unreliable that I never do it. Ima be totally honest I haven’t traded in months

No trading because of fluctuating pricings?

It probably won’t last a week past the event. I wouldn’t expect any longterm effect on the economy.

Same here. I can’t stand trading in this game, I just don’t bother. I’m basically a ppe that spams multiple characters

The last we had that, some pots became obsolete for a while.

Nop! :wink:

Is it the exact same rewards?

No, because it’s unlikely that someone will be on with the offer I want so it’s kinda a waste of time IMO, when I could just be out doing dungeons and stuff. Anyways, we should keep this on topic

w8 so the campain is gonna be 20k points? ugh. big sad. I actually thought i could finish the campaign

it goes on for 4 weeks, and you need to get 20k points to finish it, so you need to get 10k per week. with 7 days a week, you need to get 1428 points per day, so if you get 1k points per hour and play 90 minutes a day, then you should easily be able to make it