Give ST items their own bag and make them all soulbound

People seem to forget that soulbound was a contingency done for the duping of UTs, that’s the only reason it’s kept in the game. It is not, and never will be, something the Devs solely rely on, nor should it become the solution to every minor annoyance a yellow star has.

Well STs are just UTs with a different name

So there is logic in this post.

If you have a problem, argue with the idea, not the “Yellow star” that is posting it.

I didn’t realise that I could attain Bracer of The Guardian, Forgotten Crown, Shield of Ogmur, Helm of Juggernaut, and Ancient Stone Sword by way of finding the ST version of it. Please tell me where to acquire such items./s On a serious note, the people that say this are woefully ignorant as to the purpose and use of ST items. ST items are created to be mostly capable when all four of them are equipped, sure there are some that act as great swap-outs or even can be the main item you use if you so choose (although each and every one has many weaknesses and pixie only really works in the main spot when paired with an Ogmur which in itself is a niche UT). STs never had the same weight that UTs did, soulbounding them just serves to further destroy the economy.

Is it not the Yellow Stars and White Stars that frequently post more ideas that involve the soulbounding of items and the limitations of newer players? You guys keep doing these vaguely similar posts, over and over again, hoping that one day, if you try hard enough, this game will look akin to communist russia in how limited the players are. If you really wanna limit a light-blue star using his Juggs and pixies, why not make Star and Level Required items? Oh, I know, because your constant farming in the p-train for more fame would get disrupted if you couldn’t rely on the Blue-Star Alts that do most of the work for you, lol xd.

You can’t obtain any of those items in ST form but what about Etherite? Not only does it beat Cronus in damage, it beats it in stats tacking on +4 vit to the +4 wis it shares with Cronus. Oh, did I forget it also has a higher fire rate? Oh wait, I’m waiting for you to tell me the .5 extra range on Cronus makes it better than Etherite. Then we have the Pixie-Enchanted Sword which beats the Demon Blade in damage up until a certain amount of def then Demon Blade will always out-damage it. Pixie is similar duplicate of the Demon Blade though it’s a preference on which you decide to use. Last but not least we have quite possibly the best spell in the game, Ancient Spell: Pierce. Ah you gotta love this one compared to the shitty Tablet, Pierce cost 80MP to cast while Tablet cost 155MP with damage equal to that of the t4 spell. Pierce also gives better stat bonus than Tablet; sure you can say Tablet has a different use than Pierce which is to clear groups of enemies but even Pierce does a better job at that.[quote=“AlexIY, post:23, topic:8978”]
On a serious note, the people that say this are woefully ignorant as to the purpose and use of ST items. ST items are created to be mostly capable when all four of them are equipped
[/quote]

I absolutely agree but that’s not the case. ST items need a rework in general because mostly one piece of the set is strong while the rest is crappy.

Which is a problem, ST items are not meant to be “swap-outs” or “main” items they’re supposed to be combined to synergy and strength

Tell that to Etherite, Pierce, and the Book of Geb(pre-nerf)

Firstly, I don’t fame farm in trains because I get bored out of my mind and I actually prefer to “play” the game. Secondly, blue star alts to do what work?

Not only was this highly offensive to White and Yellow stars, it could possibly be the most blatantly starist post I’ve ever seen. Why do you have a personal agenda against White and Yellow stars? Did they do something to you, and you now think all of them are evil? And no, it’s not just the yellow and white stars who post soulbounding ideas. Many others do too.

While your at it, why don’t you talk about the newer players who ask for _un_soulbounding? They are always asking for that, but it would break the game, and allow hordes of RWT mules to sell their UTs that they have been saving since the UT weekends. However, I have also seen older players asked for their UT weekends back, so it’s not just newer players.

So basically, your saying that all white stars and yellow stars fametrain their stars? Alright. I can agree, a lot of them do, but you still can’t lump them all in the same category. [quote=“AlexIY, post:23, topic:8978”]
communist russia
[/quote]

Da faq? How is it akin to communist russia by making sugestion posts about something they like? And limiting the player base? No. It’s getting rid of, like you said, stuff that never had the same weight of UTs. So no, it’s not communist russia. [quote=“AlexIY, post:23, topic:8978”]
soulbounding them just serves to further destroy the economy.
[/quote]

What economy? You can’t destroy an economy that is supposed to change with what happens to it. Realms economy can’t be broken, because it just changes to fit whatever happens. This would be much less drastic than removing def from abysses. Also, he said that there would be a 10% drop chance, actually making it more acquirable for newer players.

So, what was I arguing about again?

I’m sorry, but this is plain retarded and pointless. You even tried to link this topic to your personal vendetta against white/yellow stars.
I have no words, mostly because I have no idea what to do with someone who’s ideologies can be compared to DreadDrake’s hatred of warriors.

Personally I think the sets just need balancing. Maybe not to the point where stuff like Etherite becomes useless but just so it would become beneficial to actually use the set.
A new bag would be pretty cool, would make it easier to distinguish between a plain old cyan and STs.

Other than the fact that the economy was destroyed at least three times right before your eyes in recent history? 1st time during the mass duping right before kabam left, 2nd time was the mass duping right as Deca came, 3rd time was the time Deca decided that destabilising the main source of trade in the community (UBHPs) would be a good idea.

Hmm? Did you not read what I said before or after those two words?

is a neat idea,

but you seem to have misunderstood how drop rates work…

each item has its own individual drop rate so there is no need to put a drop rate here.

as its the the drop that decides the bag not the bag that decides the drop.

I love the idea and the bag sprite, but i dont like the drop rate at all. if every st is 1 in 10, you would get the entire st set by doing only 10 cems. It would be easy to come out of a cland with an inventory of pixies. I think this would ruin the game.

1. No, you’re just generalizing.
  2. No you’re just generalizing
  3. Communist russia? k
  4. Blue star alts? Coming from the blue star alt kek

Serious note: Don’t criticize the person giving the idea. Even if you think that it’s stupid because of the yellow star giving the idea, if you can’t find anything wrong other than that, then you shouldn’t be criticizing the idea. Kapeesh?

(Sorry if I sound a little bossy, but you are trying to

)

Suggest ideas to correct st items, such as making the sets balanced.

I love when White Stars make ultimatums. When was the star of the player the only thing I critisised? I stated several reasons why it’s a garbage idea, then lamented on the fact that several yellow stars and white stars share the ideal that everything in this game should be soulbounded because…reasons. Almost every solution you guys come up with is the restricting of player movement on levels other than yourself. Yea, ofcourse you don’t want tradeable STs NOW when you have vaults full of them. Yea, ofcourse you don’t want tradeable UTs NOW when you get a crown every other week. White Stars constantly act like they’re god’s gift to this game, I suggest you stop fitting into the stereotype if you want people to start taking you seriously.

Elaborate please.

False, I’m one of the poorer white stars.

Erm…
I seem to remember myself criticizing[quote=“CandyShi, post:17, topic:8978”]
Candylands here I come.
[/quote]

the drop rate

Since the arguement began.
Also, it seems that the only reason that you don’t want soulbound STs is because YOU don’t have vaults full of them, and you’re jealous of white stars who apparently are all the cancer of this game. Shut the fuck up.

STs are starting to confuse me because some are soulbound while most aren’t. Make your mind up DECA :frowning: :frowning:

On topic, I might try making a ST bag as well.

Not true, I just don’t believe in bragging.

Yes, I’m very jealous that I don’t sit in P-train for five hours a day in order to attain a rank that has no actual benefits.

Toxic.

STs have been in the game since late-era Kabam. If they still confuse you now, you have no hope.

I wasn’t around during most of the Kabam Era. Stop making assumptions about people.
’[quote=“AlexIY, post:27, topic:8978”]
1st time during the mass duping right before kabam left
[/quote]

I missed this one. What happened? What was duped that broke the economy?[quote=“AlexIY, post:27, topic:8978”]
2nd time was the mass duping right as Deca came
[/quote]

I, uh, also missed this one. I just came back recently. What happened on this one?[quote=“AlexIY, post:27, topic:8978”]
3rd time was the time Deca decided that destabilising the main source of trade in the community (UBHPs) would be a good idea.
[/quote]

I could argue that the economy didn’t break at this point. Sure, UBHPs were no longer spawned. However, is the economy okay now? Or is it, to you, still broken? Just because the economy isn’t going the way someone wants it too, doesn’t mean its broken. [quote=“AlexIY, post:23, topic:8978”]
this game will look akin to communist russia in how limited the players are
[/quote]

You said, and I quote "this game will look akin to communist russia in how limited the players are.

And then I argued about how it will not limit the player base, and why people are allowed to make suggestion posts that probably won’t even be implemented. How is it going to limit the player base now that STs would be soulbound? Do you think a new player is going to be able to afford an etherite right off the bat?

Hm? What? Is that guy being starist again? [quote=“AlexIY, post:31, topic:8978”]
Yea, ofcourse you don’t want tradeable STs NOW when you have vaults full of them. Yea, ofcourse you don’t want tradeable UTs NOW when you get a crown every other week.
[/quote]

Um, I’m positive that a lot of people didn’t want STs to be tradeable ever
Same for the UTs. Also, a lot of other players don’t want UTs to be tradeable either. Not just white and yellow stars. [quote=“AlexIY, post:31, topic:8978”]
White Stars constantly act like they’re god’s gift to this game, I suggest you stop fitting into the stereotype if you want people to start taking you seriously.
[/quote]

He didn’t. I don’t know where you got that from. [quote=“AlexIY, post:31, topic:8978”]
Almost every solution you guys come up with is the restricting of player movement on levels other than yourself.
[/quote]

Do you have examples? [quote=“AlexIY, post:34, topic:8978”]
Yes, I’m very jealous that I don’t sit in P-train for five hours a day in order to attain a rank that has no actual benefits
[/quote]

Wait what? After this you said that white and yellow stars had all the STs and UTs, and got crowns every other week. Are you saying just because they are White and Yellow stars, they fame train, but still are able to get good UTs and STs. If they were getting all of these UTs and STs, then they would be playing the game. That would mean they aren’t just sitting in the fame train. I’m confused. [quote=“AlexIY, post:34, topic:8978”]
STs have been in the game since late-era Kabam. If they still confuse you now, you have no hope.
[/quote]

Wait, wait, wait. Yes, they have been around since the late-era Kabam. However, DECA added soulbound STs, which basically make them UTs. I can understand why Orsome is confused.

UBHP used to go for 6-8 Life, now it goes for 3-4.

Pixie used to go for 6-7 life, now it goes for 3-4. Etc… etc… The economy is pretty bad right now.

Yea, if White Stars and Yellow Stars got their way with every issue.

Because they’ve never been soulbounded aside from the Dragon Tamer Set, which doesn’t follow any rules set by previous ST sets.

It’s called a good guild that hosts several hundred Shatters a week.The way they got the STs is through merching. But now that they’re done merching all their pixies, everyone else other than them should be dissuaded from it.

I would hardly call a single set out of several as being several STs being soulbounded. If one thing is soulbounded, does everything else have to be? Couldn’t the same argument be made for unsoulbounding the Dragon Tamer set? Once again, most of the player base looks through lidded eyes on this situation. “STs have never been SB’d before, but now that Deca created an ST Set that is SB, all STs should be SB’d.” Does this mean that since Deca created soulbounded pots, all pots should be soulbounded?

Not saying that any Star group is superior to another. But there are common traits among many groups of stars that most of you easily conform to (Eg; Red Stars being Toxic, Orange Stars being Bad, Yellow and White Stars having a superiority complex yet mostly sitting in P-train all day to get their stars, etc…) Not saying everyone fits the bill, but the vast majority do.

oshet how did you know that about me stalker /s

I would love for STs to be unsoulbounded, but don’t want to think of only myself like you do.

Earning STs (through a higher drop rate) doesn’t support duping and supports actually obtaining the set by playing the game.

All of the st sets drop in a location where there are multiple bosses that each drop a different part (Except the mystic set which can have over 50 chances to get per realm).

To be honest, most of what you are saying makes sense, and I totally understand where you are coming from.

I’ll just point out what I disagree with:

But they don’t. So there is no need to slam all white and yellow stars down. The game would also be akin to communist russia if all blue stars got their way, or if all fame trainers got their way, or if all merchers got their way. But they don’t. So everything is right with the world. [quote=“AlexIY, post:36, topic:8978”]
The economy is pretty bad right now.
[/quote]

Shouldn’t that make it easier for newer players to buy them? Isn’t the reason why your against soul bounding because it would make it harder for newer players and because it would break the economy? Correct me if I’m wrong here, I must be confused. [quote=“AlexIY, post:36, topic:8978”]
Because they’ve never been soulbounded aside from the Dragon Tamer Set, which doesn’t follow any rules set by previous ST sets.
[/quote]

That won’t limit the player base. Changing something doesn’t mean it will limit the player base. I don’t get it. [quote=“AlexIY, post:36, topic:8978”]
It’s called a good guild that hosts several hundred Shatters a week.The way they got the STs is through merching. But now that they’re done merching all their pixies, everyone else other than them should be dissuaded from it.
[/quote]

So what? That means they are playing the game, and are good at it, if they can complete hundreds of shatters a week. Plus, that’s only 3 UTs and 4 STs. There are plenty of other good UTs and STs out there. And you say they merch? What about all the other aspiring merchers? They aren’t all white and yellow stars. I don’t disagree that some people do that, but you are being to broad by putting all Yellow and White stars in the same category. [quote=“AlexIY, post:36, topic:8978”]
but now that Deca created an ST Set that is SB, all STs should be SB’d." Does this mean that since Deca created soulbounded pots, all pots should be soulbounded?
[/quote]

Fair enough. I suppose that Dragon Tamer could also be un-soulbounded. However, I was just saying that you had no right to say that Orsome had no hope, when DECA just flipped STs around, and basically made it a UT. I’m not saying they should all be soulbound, I was just saying that yes, the process for making an ST is confusing. [quote=“AlexIY, post:37, topic:8978”]
Not saying that any Star group is superior to another. But there are common traits among many groups of stars that most of you easily conform to (Eg; Red Stars being Toxic, Orange Stars being Bad, Yellow and White Stars having a superiority complex yet mostly sitting in P-train all day to get their stars, etc…) Not saying everyone fits the bill, but the vast majority do.
[/quote]

This is true. Many do. However, you are still being too general, and we as a community do not encourage Starism here. It is easy enough to have an perfectly sound argument without throwing stars into it. Also, does that make me toxic? Or would I be an exception? Would that make CandyShi think he/or she is superior, and make he/she sit in a p-train all day, or would he/she be an exception? It’s just too broad.

There are many different people in this community, and they all take up different stars. There are cancerous people of all star levels, and there are good people of all star levels. It’s just the way it is.