Give ST items their own bag and make them all soulbound

I think ST items are wreck in general but that’s a topic for another day. A lot of ST items are incredibly powerful and even overshadow some of their counterparts cough Etherite, Pixie, Pierce cough. For how powerful they are it always dawned on me why items that rival UT’s could just be bought, they’re really common to see people have when they should be rare. ST’s should definitely be reworked to work well together better in a set but in addition, they should drop from their own bag and be soulbound to have some sort of rarity.

ST Black Bag:

10% Drop rate

I’ve set the drop rate to 10% because I wanted the items to be rare, but not rare enough that getting the whole set is just a dream. That’s another reason I think ST’s needed their own bag, this bag will be a tier below the White Bag which has a drop rate of 1% I believe (I’m not sure about that so correct me if I’m wrong).

Thoughts?

That’s… actually a pretty good idea. They made a bag for eggs, so I don’t see why there shouldn’t be a bag for ST’s.
And I love the idea of a black bag. The colors are great, but the shape looks kinda odd.

The soulbound part is debatable tho.

umm not much thoughts on the idea, but i like the sprite, the only thing is, that the direction its facing is quite weird?

Yeah the colour looks nice but the shape could use some more work.

Nope! That was intentional, the opening of every other bag in game faces the left but mine faces the right. :slight_smile:

yeah i noticed. Not a huge fan of that, i dont think ST’s are that special to even have a direction just for them.

I’m pretty sure the items themselves have a drop rate, not the bag itself. And 10%?
Making these STs so common seems to defeat your point of making them so rare.[quote=“VlAGRA, post:1, topic:8978”]
ST’s should definitely be reworked to work well together better in a set but in addition, they should drop from their own bag and be soulbound to have some sort of rarity.
[/quote]
How are they going to be rare if you fuck with the drop rates?

And the bag is ugly af. The black bag idea is okay, but the shape is horrific for such great items.

Why do you think that? I’m aware that I’d probably cause an uproar though.

If they make ST’s soulbound they would have to buff the drop rate a lot. And probably make a bunch of other changes to support it.
I personally don’t mind too much, especially as deca seems to want to make new ST sets soulbound, but I don’t want them to just flip the soulbound switch on old ST sets randomly.

Give them their own bag :thumbsup:
make them sb: NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN

I can’t speak to you about the numbers because there’s no information about item drop rates or if bags have one, this is under the assumption that a White Bag is a 1% drop. 10% isn’t common, that’s 10/100 and the point was make them rare but not rare enough to have abysmally low chance of getting the whole set together. If 10 is “too common” it could be lowered to 5.

I explained that in my post and in this reply. I’m proud of it and I think this it looks nice, it’s weird because it’s different I’ve made my bag face the opposite way than the others. Since my spriting is so horrible you’re welcomed to make your own and show me how it’s done.

I support this 100%. The only set remotely worth wearing is the mystic set. The other ST sets are horrendous.
Both DECA and Kabam had trouble balancing sets and left them as 50% of the set being actually useful and the other items absolute trash (ring of pure wishes, seal of the enchanted forest, scepter of geb, spectral ring of horrors, mantle of skuld, forgotten ring, the phylactery).

I agree that making STs soulbound will not only make them less abused, but will give the chance for other UTs to shine and give DECA the chance to actually balance the bonus stats of wearing the full set.[quote=“VlAGRA, post:1, topic:8978”]
I’ve set the drop rate to 10%
[/quote]

If we had the choice to actually alter the droprates, I’d go with a solid 5%. 10% is wayy too high, but also keep in mind that people may get duplicates of the same item, making it harder to aquire the full set.[quote=“VlAGRA, post:1, topic:8978”]
this bag will be a tier below the White Bag which has a drop rate of 1%
[/quote]

…every white bag has a different drop rate for different enemies… you didn’t know that?

Nope, which is why I said correct me if I’m wrong. Thank you.

I love the idea of a black bag. This needs to happen for sure, and also there should be a gold colored bag for treasures.

I luv the bag. Imagine - “Black Bag Montage” instead of “White Bag Montage”. Fun stuff!

please dont

Candylands here I come.

Cough Cough p2w Cough Cough

agree with ST’s bag, cool sprite btw looks like pouch of gold. but i don’t think make them soulbound was a good idea for now

Huh, would make the us west guild Black Bags even more useless! ADD THIS INNNNNNN