Giveaway and contest

omg we’ll miss you scorch ;-; also free items :slight_smile:

It was a joke, I don’t want to be included in the raffle by the way.

yes hence :wink:

Rich Weeb’s Brain

A brain of one of the best of us, and one of the most flawed of us

Its a helmet and a joke :wink:

UT
Effects: 10 seconds of blindness, 10 boosted wisdom by 50
Fame bonus: Scorch’s likes at that given time multiplied by .1%

Because you’re a weeb, no escaping it. You’re also one of the best item creators, best forumers, and an awesome person to converse with for a little. You made a lot of things that lasted for a long time, and it’ll be sad to see you go.

You’re still a weeb, hence the blindness. The wisdom is a tribute to your items and ideas. Thanks for gracing all of us with your presence here.

I would love to be entered into your giveaway. Thanks in advance.

Raffle me in chief

I’d like to enter.

I’ve never seen you before, but from what the others are saying plus the nature of the giveaway, I have to say you sound like a really great person. :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks for doing this!

I would be honoured to be in the giveaway Scorch <3

aye lemme in

I’d like to join this giveaway
How do I apply?

Enter me in the giveaway, please!
It’s sad to see you go, since you were active and although I never browsed the forum very often, you replied in many of the threads that I did view, and with helpful information. Thank you, and good luck!
Ign: Trvalv

Sad to see you go.
Would be happy to enter.
Will submit item idea a bit laster

Count me in the giveaway

I want to be entered in the giveaway.

I also would like to enter. Sad to see you’re leaving.

I-I-I don’t want to compete against this :sweat: :disappointed_relieved:

I wish I’d joined much earlier so I could get to know you and understand the magnitude of this. Regardless, judging from others’ posts, you were an amazing person. May your life be blessed and happiness follow you wherever life takes you.

(enter me pls)

Sad to hear you are leaving realm. It’s a real nice thing you’re doing for everyone and I’m sure you’ve had lots of fun in the game.

I’d like to be entered👍

Also enter me in the giveaway senpai <3

Pendant of Fallen Grace

Description: A trinket fashioned after the likes of a long forgotten hero. Though many remember his legacy, few remember his past. What most still remember, is the power imbued with his future. (wtf does this mean)

Stat Bonuses:
+80 HP
+40 MP
+6 Vit
+6 Wis
+5 Def

Fame Bonus: 5%

Enter me into the giveaway :stuck_out_tongue: