Giveaway and contest

##Giveaway: (collect rewards!)

##Contest (still going on!!!)
####(More for older forumers)

Summary

make an item symbolizing me, whether it describes me as a person, or a player. Or even me as a forumer. eg. for shatter you could make one based of his guild or him being santa or something. The winner recieves approx this:

excluding uts.

#guidelines
I dont really care about balance or whether it would fit into the game. Please dont just make this insanely op thing called something like “Forum wreaker” or something.

Sprite is optional, since i want people like xaklor or piggby to have a tougher time.
##Also explain why you did what you did!
i recommend not just making an item and throwing the name of scorching mist on there. Unless it has actual applications.
end date: 25th 4pm est ish

Other winners: i have three accs(other than my main) that i dont plan to giveaway since ive dumped like $20 on each. So they have a lot of stuff, so you might get some stuff here there.

I always liked these things, i did myself in a form of anime characters, also did my friends with spongebob (none of them watched spongebob…:cry: )

Random Stuff for old forumers

Oh something you may not know, but i am actually @AquaSync , i quit on that acc since i thought it was kinda deceptive. The mods might know. I accidently entered my name in the christmas giveaway, and when i was about to remove my comment i won a doorprize… my bad…forgive me!

#Love you guys!
Peace.
you can still talk to me on discord at Dustyacer#6098 , add me as a friend!

Remember my Avatar!!!BURN it INTO YOUR MEMORY!!! Muhahahhaha!

Want free items? [Random floating thread]

I want to be entered into the giveaway

Count me in the giveaway. This could just be the thing I needed to get back on my feet.

I wish you goodluck in your future endeavors!

Free items plox

Ign: my name lol

Can i also join if so thanks :smile:

put me in coach, im way too lazy to do the contest so

put me in I will add a pic of a item later but not a good sprite so the description would be sword called sword of the Forum king It will look like a paper through a bloody sword ect ect

ign is : anitez , dont message me on realmeye message me on discord : Anitez #0299

I’m in boi!!! ;3

So we make like a sprite of a sword/armor or something like that or what do you mean with that?

sprite is not needed. Any item base is fine. The stats/effects on how you think represent me, could be my behaviour, my style, my gameplay etc.

Wish it was reg only hueuuhehueeuh, anyway, good luck people ^^

well before reg, i was only going to do peps i knew, and in all honesty, i have no clue who you are :wink:

I win, I dont even have to do anything… I just win

Put me in coach

I would like to enter we will always remember you ;D

#Poison of the scorching mist

###Tier UT

Drops from: Ghost ship

Desc. A vile gas, collected from the evil water shores where Davy Jones is said to have docked his ship
Damage: 600 over 4 secs
No cost: 130 mana

Radius: 5 tiles plus WIS/(70-Wis)

I would like to enter too. We’ll miss you!

Entering giveaway lol

Nothing to lose I suppose. Count me in.

I’ll give a go at making an item when it isn’t midnight, lol.

Best of luck for wherever your headed in life!

The end of your post reminded me of something…

EDIT: “an making item” Now how’d I manage that…

Bookmarked. I will be back.

I would love to be entered into the giveaway.