Giveaway; Quitting [CLOSED]

Try not to tell people your email.

Being a f2p player, this will probably rot in my vault till I make a pretty good pally or somethinā€™. GL after you quit ;(

Oh my great 8/8 paladinā€¦ My best characterā€¦ My favorite oneā€¦ My experience with him was a strange one.
In the beginning, I hated paladin. I fame trained my first paladin to 20 while light blue and never played him seriously since. Until one day, I decided to try out a new class to get more stars. I only had one 1 star class, Paladin. So I made a paladin, and put some mid tier gear on him. A sky, zseal, abyssal, and expo. Little did I know that this paladin would become my greatest char, the one that earned me the most, and the one who would spark a chain of maxed chars. Everything happened so quickly, I suddenly was an 8/8 with Sky Zseal Acrop and Pyra. Then I had a MG Sword and Gcookie. After a lucky O2, I was gifted with the MG armor as well. Wowā€¦ I told myself, this paladin is really good. During the bella event, I bought a pixie for what I thought was a really good price(bach skin, 2 sky). Soon, I would become my OG paladin, the one who earned over 50 life, maxed many chars, and earned many whites. It happened during my first insta of the King in a PitchOTMG shatts, we did it successfully. I thought I was going to get 0 because I got to the chest late because I chickened out halfway through the insta but what I got was my first shatters white, a crown. I was so happy. But it all goes downhill from here. The very next day, after school, while clearing a lab, I got cocky and started playing without the buff. This was the last day, as the enforcer bots got better of me. And even worse, the next day after this, I died on my other 8/8, my assassin. I lost everything, my crown, my chars, even that 50 life, i gave about half of it to my brother who died with it and the other half was spent making that sin. My best experience was definitely playing that paladin and making it into my best char.

wow this was long
tldr: i hated paladin, tried paladin a year later, makes 8/8 paladin, dies with everything, restarts and rebuilds.

Btw, hope you find something else to spend your time on, and hopefully its a good thing!
GL to everyone else.

Well my best experience on an UT was this armor because I got it immidiately after the update had come, and Iā€™d probably say that I was the first ones to get the armor, soemthing I can be proud of :3

Guess it will take him awhile to read through all the posts c:

I read all of them!!! Even the ones that I didnā€™t want to readā€¦ cough cough those with massive amounts of text that wasnā€™t separated by paragraphs.

You talking about mine? :stuck_out_tongue:

So, who won? Whenā€™s the announcement? It sure was fun seeing all the stories

Edit: While Iā€™m here, my dream UT is a puri. Because I want to laugh at the face of debuffs.
My fav UT so far is Dblade, purely because that was what my super Pally used regularly and killed countless constructs with, but took into a LoD, and died in his inventory. Still had one spare, so not bad! :smiley:

Itā€™s closed so I donā€™t know if your thing will count, but cameerojha said winners will be announced in first week of august.

Already announced

oh ofc u and candy win -.-

Of course they are all experienced and already rich players, not people who actually need them. Iā€™m so salty :crying_cat_face:

CONGRATULAIONS @Medusies
WHEN U GET THAT 20 LIFE JUST REMEMBER THAT I WAS THE ONE THAT MADE IT ALL HAPPEN

lol jking, proud of u bud c:

Wow! By the grace of God I actually won! First time winning in any contests/giveaways.

Thank you for the giveaway!!!111

Itā€™s fun anyways to share your dream and favorite UT. Do we have a forum game for this? Or is it more of a community hub?

this screenshot is a testimony to ppe
http://imgur.com/cqLSxCi

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE WIN!!!
@Clactipede THANK YOU SO MUCH AND @Cameerojha THANK YOU. SO. MUCH.
Itā€™s really sad that youā€™re quitting, I speak for all of us when I say that I hope you enjoyed your time with the community.

Goodbye, and best of luck with your endeavours :slight_smile:

THANK YOU SO MUCH MAN. THANK. YOU. SO. MUCH.
SERIOUSLY I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH!!
:slight_smile:
Why is my body unclear just send the post anyways

If a random dark blue star with no fame and no chars and only a lvl 1 wrote an amazing story he would have wonā€¦ but there was no one like that.