Goodbye giveaway ;w; [Closed]

i remember getting my first white in a sprite world then dying with it in a sprite world like 5 minuets later XD

Hey! One good experience I had was making a new guild with all my friends and finally reuniting with them ^^

Oh no…

Arkie quits, Cutie starts withdrawing from the train, you’re going… This game is starting to die out.

Best of wishes, @Glawi. I hope that whatever you and Arkie are going through passes soon.

i met good people like oxmozz & koin this was good experience
they both quit game this is bad experience

if i win something anyhow : doag should get it,he is a good guy too

peace

when i first joined a good guild that had nice people that taught me how to max my characters best way possible. Realm wouldnt be itself if the people wouldnt be themselves. I like the mix characteristics of people in realm and makes the game more fun.

SADNESS INTENSIFIES ;-;

well I thought this was pretty cool when you did this:

as for in-game stuff, I thought all those keys you bought for Regen was nice. at first I thought “why does he have all these random keys at weird times” and then later I realized that you were getting them from RealmEye. honestly I always thought you were one of the more influential members of Regen (back when it existed, that is).

btw, does this have anything to do with your cryptic response on the rip arkie thread saying you knew what was up but couldn’t talk about it? idc about them, but I am going to miss you. have a sad song.

Salty :’(

Best moment was when you get the white bag you always wanted <3

Haven’t seen You in game, to be honest. But, i have experienced many good thing there. Among all of theese, there are two I’m already thinking of.

1. Meeting Fusselchen. I was never a really good player, so it was hard to max myself, not to mention buying some gifts. But she was worth it.
  2. First avian egg. Now it’s almost 40 birds in my pet yard.

Back when multiboxers where still a thing, I ended up together with one in a shatters.
We (or rather they) steamrolled up to second in record time and promptly obliterated the boss.

When the chest died I lucked out and got a gemstone. Out of instinct I called my drop, despite the multiboxer being my only ally. Now I don’t have a very high opinion of multiboxers, so I didn’t expect much in terms social interaction.

To my surprise, the boxer congratulated me with my drop, and explained how they were looking for a gem themselves. As we made our way towards third we discussed the shatters whites and how they compared to the other rings in the game. I ended up getting 0 at king, but it’s not like I had much to complain in terms of acquired loot.

The experience proved to me that not all multiboxers were evil, but simply a bit misguided.

Doing my first chamber last week, and I got the devastation scepter. I was so happy.

Hello.

The best experience I’ve had with Realm is seeing the game and community grow. Despite all odds, a foundering MMO market and numerous controversies, Realm has thrived and expanded. Although I may not agree or like every change the game has had (all these reskins were so confusing when I first came back to the game, three weeks ago, and Lost Halls doesn’t have anything on Tomb), the overall direction of Realm has been extremely positive. The level of community involvement in the development of the game, as well as how in touch the developers are with the community has remained incredibly high.

We’ve shifted from multiple different platforms and forums, from Wildshadow to the Kabam forums and now to Realmeye/Reddit/discord, yet I still see so many familiar names. Realm has been enduring, timeless and remains emotionally gripping (both gameplay and the social aspects). No matter how much I’ve play or how wealthy I’ve gotten, each event white bag is still a moment of elation and each death still a bit emotionally shattering. For example, I got a QoT this morning, and I couldn’t help but smile for the rest of the day. Realm has this timeless quality and replayability that keeps me coming back, despite quitting for 4 years and losing most of my wealth (my mules didn’t make the transfer).

Seeing your contributions on the forums shows me that there is some good in the realm community. People like you are the reason why I’ve come back to the game time and time again. Thank you for making realm a better experience for others, and I wish you the best of luck in the future!

Aw, the good old times of Regen. I miss those. Sad to see you go Glawi.

A good experience I had in realm was when I got my first 8/8 paden c:
because paden bes class yes indeed

I made a guild about a week and a half ago and I’ve had the time of my life seeing it grow and playing with my fantastic guild mates. Definitely my best experience.

getting a bracer using a lvl 10 mystic xD or getting a crown and tome of pain from a quest chest

Good experience: Getting my first maxed character

Playing with the first guild I can remember was fun. I still try to reach them every now and then.

Sad to see that you’re leaving Glawi but I guess that time has to come for all of us someday. While I did not you in game I knew you on the forums and you would like my posts or replies every so often and respond with some very positive or cheerful message which was very appreciated.

A good experience I have in game is probably a recurring one that being whenever I give an egg or some basic item to a new player and they start saying ty, ty TY! and it melts my heart when they pm later on and try to repay me with some t7 staff or something, always good to see new players starting up the game and growing the community.