Great Place to Find Guilds!

On Villoux, we have tons of players that range from beginners to long time players, that being said, we also have players from casual guilds to elite shatters running guilds. Weather you’re just looking for a casual group to play with or a unit of skilled individuals, I guarantee you can find it with us!

Not only do people from all sorts of guilds play here, but we also host private channels for any guild that has at least ten active TeamSpeak members. These guilds can also be granted additional channels for every five TeamSpeak members they have!

It’s always more fun to be able to talk to the people you’re playing with, especially in those late game dungeons, the synergy you can obtain will make it a breeze.

If you’d like to give our community a try, you can join us on our TeamSpeak server: villoux.clants.net:8182

If you’re not convinced, but want to learn more, you can check out our website at http://www.villoux.com/

Very helpful, Thank you

Pretty Dank Stuff Man!

Hey was just wondering if I qualified I have 4 6/8 characters and have adequate experience at shatters.

If you connect to our TeamSpeak server, there are many people from a large number of guilds that you can ask, we’re not just one guild, but a large community of players and guilds!

Cool ts, and very active. I reccomend it to anyone who likes running pitch tombs/shatters.

Their are so many guilds! Enough for every skill level, those guys are a blast.

Such nice people in guilds,opens a lot of dungeons as well!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.