Guarantee SB loot for rusher?

did you just assume my main ? i’m sorc main

Most base fame on warrior and last seen on warrior ? :stuck_out_tongue:

My sorc is just 3 weeks old but my warrior is 1 year old ofc it gonna have more fame

no.

the complaints of a player who believes they dont get enough SB…

its all rng, trust they system.

Lemme say a big NOPE.
Rusher already has the reward, they will fight vs many more bosses than the slow player who clears every room.
That is the reward for rushing. They get the thing done faster (as well as the fun/thrill/etc) so they over time will have much more loot naturally.

It will also result in every dungeon being like OT where 99% sit and wait for the rusher because if you can’t compete in the rush why bother even moving.

And the meta will also become:
people join as trickster or planerogue, teleport to the actual rusher 2 rooms before the boss, TP the rest of the way and get the credit where nothing is earned other than exploiting the system to thinking they “won” the race somehow.

Being able to get the chance of loot faster do to the dungeon being finished faster

Sounds op, but people complain too much about rushing a really hard dungeon, then getting 0, and it would shut them up, but what about the other people?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.