"Guardian" NEW CLASS IDEA

So I saw this shield “Viking Shield” and I thought about the idea he used…

New class idea. “Guardian” (credit to LongSkelly for this).
Sprite:

The class would be unlocked by getting paladin and knight to lvl 20 his ability would spawn a
barrier.

Mechanics

The barrier would protect block 5k-20k damage, and and debuffs that the monster gave it would deflect.
The lifetime and HP of the barrier would depend on the tier, and ability he was using. The barrier would
be placed in the direction that you are looking at.

NOTE: You can go through this barrier, the HP is experimental it was just an example.
You can only shoot through it if your bullets pierce, or armor pierce I have not decided yet.

Stats

He wears Heavy armor, and sword. He can shoot through it even though he doesnt pierce or armor pierce.
stats are

NOTE: HIS ABILITY DOES USE WISMOD (MODIFIES HP OF BARRIER)

If you don’t understand it, here is a picture.

I place it down, and it blocks the shot and reduces 5 dmg from the barriers health.
If the health of the barrier isn’t depleted then it dissapears after 30 seconds, and
has a cooldown of 35 seconds.

Class Idea: Shieldbearer
A new type of class

Eh, 5k-20k is a lot, and pally is meant to be a buffing class, not a defending/blocking one. Possibly game breaking if you can shoot through it, and a troll’s dream if you can’t go through it.

Oh your right…

Sounds cool, may I?

Name: Guardian
Unlocked: Lvl 20 with knight and pally
Sprite: https://i.gyazo.com/31d2d4b5c861124a347053be6e18ab69.mp4

Oh nice man! I’ll add that to the post thanks!!

feel free to post any sprites

Love it! What are the stats on him though?

Updated thread on his stats @TokinBud

Better sprite: https://i.gyazo.com/bbe7e6ad88abdb4f6a6c6c922ba74ab7.mp4
(shading and attack animation look better now)

If you want to turn the Gyazo into a picture follow these instructions: It is really annoying to see the link to it instead.

Nice stats! They seem pretty fucking good if you ask me! I’d rock the shit outta this class, and be proud to do it! :smiley:

Is this a class or item idea? In any case, I plugged my idea, Sentry the Tanking Archer in that thread for a reason. There’s quite the number of arguements against barriers in the game, especially as tiered ability. You might be interested

Lol thanks

Can someone make a sprite for the ability?

i compeletey forgot about the ability sprite
i’ll get on that shit

you’re not good with sprites either

yeah they looked out of place compared to the other abilites, i’ll remake them to look more “normal”

The first four redone!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.