Guess the Plot

Right

No

One ugly dude stalks a group of men because its really hot outside and uses his weird laserpointer to mess with them

Active plots:

Hint: It’s part of a well-known platform’s lore.

That first one I genuinely feel like I should know, the second one is mine, it’s intentionally vague, though obvious to anyone that’s experienced that absolute fever dream, and the third one I have no clue but the weird way it’s described implies it’s popular but given an intentionally bad description, so I probably know it

Just a guess because “totem that summons heroes”
Is it Skylanders? I’ve never played and don’t know the story but know at least that it has hero summoning totem and dark spirit villain and that spyro is purple

nop
Good guess, though!

was this guessed?
or was it just made inactive by the lack of people guessing about it

It’s hyper generic and thus hard to guess

Captured by an anarchist organization is most of what we have to go off of here

(It’s not been mentioned because we missed it, I’m just explaining why it hasn’t been guessed)

Idk. Toy Story?

Hold up that might actually be it

nope. but it’s a kids movie

Closest I can get without surfing the web seems to be Harry Potter.

I know absolutely no kids movie with that plot. Hints maybe?

Hint #2: It’s related to Discord.

Yes hints about @Dbiz ‘s plot would be good.

This is gonna give it away probably, but the main character’s name is Max

Why is it that I still don’t know what it is…? :sob:

sorry for adding to your list of plots to guess without adding any answers (well the words “Mad Max” come to mind for some reason for Dbiz’s but I know nothing about that whatsoever) but I just thought of this one and I want to put it into words for reasons that will hopefully become obvious when you read it:

after saving the world and his boss from an outbreak of mysterious black blobs, a frog working in the custodial sciences goes off the deep end after working too much overtime and hunts down the salesman who offers “work producing machines”, one of which is allegedly burying the city in paperwork in a very literal sense. After gunning down the machine called “Printer”, the frog ascends to the top of a radio tower and duels the salesman’s henchman, the CEO of OXOX Commerce, before taking the battle with the salesman to the heavens where they ascend higher and higher into the clouds. the salesman’s final form is a giant floating head of himself defended by a barrier of busy phone lines that the frog must disable by answering calls while running from it.

I suspect this is a daydream and/or hallucination but have nothing to back that up other than the sheer ridiculousness of the plot itself.

Wait is this an actual plot of a publicly available piece of fiction?

it’s the plot of a video game, I am not making it up

So did I, but then he said it was a kids movie. Only reason I know the existence of the movie is because I heard it mentioned somewhere in a comedy video.

Amazing Frog?
(Even if it happens to be right, I used Google, so I technically cheated =P)

Maybe Max (2015)? I’m not sure if the plot completely matches, but it’s PG, sooo…