Guild Hall Reskin and Add Ons

How about treasures, like tarot cards or the abyss items, that once you acquired (they would be super rare, or like a prize, if we have guild arena events) you could put somewhere in your guild (if you were a leader or founder) and it would give your guild hall a re skin or resigned. Lets say you’re a huge top guild in rotmg and Deca, had just added guild arena competitions, and the winner would win a artifact, that would re skin a guild hall, and add a machine where you could get free health pots. (just an idea)

(because health pots are so annoying to get.)

Feedback?? Thanks Guys

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

The Major Waste of Guild Fame
Rkigoo's Ideas

oh didnt understand half of it, but reskinning ghall sounds cool, but then you need to make 4 versions

Maybe instead of re skinning guild halls you could add items as trophies in ghall.

Same thing goes for your vault though and this ties into the idea of the whole player achievement system.

‘Dispensers’ sound like a cool idea.

what you mean 4 versions??

for depending on which version of guild hall you have. The size that you get from upgrading.

Ya that would be cool, because sometimes I have a item I like for sentimental value (if that makes sense)???

Like my first above t10 item ( i would have loved this idea)

Ohhh ya, they could also just have it so that it completely remakes the guild hall (whether it was in stage 1 or stage 4 )

They could also add shooting practice stuff, kinda like the targets we used to have before they became indestructible…

truth is, there is sooo much they could do with guilds.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.