Guild Idea: Arena and Guild Fame has a use!

As we all know, the Arena is pretty much useless. Another thing that is useless? Guild fame. So I say that why not combine them to make something not as useless? Guilds should have to pay guild fame to join the Arena, and they should all compete with other guilds. When people use guild fame to join the arena, it should wait 2 minutes from when the first person joins, so other people can go in the same one. It costs more guild fame for more people. Then as a group you work together to fight the rounds. You’re probably thinking, oh great, there will be a leader board and the top guilds will get medals, right? Wrong. To understand my idea, you must first understand my second idea for this. Guilds should be able to buy a few keys per week with guild fame. It would cost a lot, because Deca wouldn’t put this in if it takes away sales. But they should only have access to mid-tier keys like udls and abysses. Here’s where the leader board comes in; the top 400 guilds will get access to more of the mid-tier dungeons at a cheaper cost. If you’re confused, I mean that the top 400 guilds can buy more keys per week, because there should be a limit on how many you can buy. The limited amount will make people have to fame train less, and people will still be playing the game as normal. As always, these keys will be sb so you can’t make profit from them. Please give some constructive criticism. Thanks!

Guilds: Food for thought

I liked it until you said the top guilds get the “good” keys. Everything else is pretty good, assuming the restrictions on guild key buying work.

Should I instead make the top guilds get a reduced cost maybe?

Top guilds get one free key of their choice?

I edited the text to make it a bit more fair

Oh I forgot to say why xD.

Bonuses for the top guilds encourages fame farming, but it also takes away from the keys that get bought to most. I think it would be best if they stayed something like “hey guys I need some wis to max, mind if I use some of the guild keys?” Or perhaps those people can run them together.

The high end stuff should stay p2w tho, imo

I see, it would make sense, as it would take away from the game’s sales. I think that i should just make the higher keys gone, and they can buy more mid-tier keys for cheaper costs

lol take this out people can still sell keys.

Keys are already sb, and the economy would be messed up if you could sell them

You can still sell keys though, people do it rn anyways.

People pay people to open the keys, and they get scammed a lot. They can still do those deals, but they will get scammed

why did you just steal my idea bro.

I did not know you had made a post like this. Sorry!

How is he copying? It’s two completely different rewards, and guild fame and the Arena are both things that people believe rewards should be greater in. It’s not “stealing your idea”.

I sell keys and dont get scammed nearly as much as people act like it happens. Just look at the persons guild/ranking/and reports and you’ll usually be safe.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.